Poll: Would you be interested in joining this type of group/organization?

+ Reply to Thread

Sprint Consumer/Customer Advisory/Advocacy Board Idea??

I was thinking that wouldn't it be nice for their to exist some sort of Sprint Customer/Consumer Advisory/Advocacy Board consisting of a large group of Sprint customers. It seems that a lot of times, big businesses have a lot of pull with Sprint, but individual users get hung out to dry and don't have a lot of say or pull about anything. Perhaps all of us individual users should start our own organization that can interface directly with Sprint, and if there is enough of us, we can actually have some say and pull with Sprint...

Does this seem like a reasonable idea to everyone?

We could even elect individuals within the organization to deal directly with Sprint on behalf of everyone...

What does everyone else think??

I think that makes too much sense. Sprint would never go for it.

Who says Sprint has to go for it? The group would operate completely independently of Sprint...
    Marc
    Falcon Computer Consulting
    http://www.marcbressman.com

It's what you have here already. Just other service users as well. The only ones that don't seem to participate are the service providers. The answers to just about any questions you have can be answered here by a lot of very smart, industrious people. I'm a business customer, and my Sprint customer service sucks as bad as yours as an idividual user.

Exactly...the service providers don't participate...which makes these community forums only half as effective as they can be. Don't get me wrong...they are a great resource that I take advantage of as much as I can, and you can get help from a lot of knowledgeable people on here (I certainly have - and have given some help too). And I also imagine that some representatives of many of the providers probably visit these sites every so often as well. But...imagine if instead of just relying on other customers, we could form a group that could have a big enough powerbase to go directly to the provider itself and get help and answers from them. It seems to me that for the most part, Sprint gives contradicting answers a lot of times, especially from their regular customer care representatives. Not only that, but when there are serious problems with their network, their handsets, etc. there really is no place to turn. Now imagine if there was a big group of Sprint customers that could use their power to go directly to a Sprint corporate representative and say "do something about this" or we will (i.e. go to the media, etc.). As with any other large group, there is always power in numbers, and where Sprint might not seriously listen to one or two indvidual complaints or problems, a large group of Sprint customers that can go directly to Sprint will have a lot more power and say...
    Marc
    Falcon Computer Consulting
    http://www.marcbressman.com