+ Reply to Thread

Phone format: Clamshell, Brick or Slider hiding the QWERTY?

Seems like all the Smartphone makers have been trying to re-invent the wheel by offering new phone designs. By now, end users most likely have strong preferences to the layout they want to use, whether it be the brick like the Treo 600/650/700 or the clamshell like the Kyocera 7135 or Samsung i500/i550, or the new slider styles that are being made by Audiovox, Samsung, LG and others. So what do you prefer?
    Personally, I go for the clamshell because it hides/protects the massive PDA screen, which also has the benefit of being stealthy: information thieves are more likely to overlook a clamshell because it doesn't have that "PDA look."

I like having choices. As for which form factor I prefer, it doesn't matter as long as the device works.
    John

Definitely Clamshell! After using a Kyocera 7135 for 2 years, I find that my Treo 650 is almost too fragile to be practical to carry around.

Post clenbuterol diet pill #hostname

clenbuterol loss weight buy, clenbuterol effects side, clenbuterol hydrochloride, clenbuterol steroid

20mcg clenbuterol
    clenbuterol direction
    clenbuterol usa
    clenbuterol online order
    buy clenbuterol diet pill