Poll: How do you like it?

+ Reply to Thread

Sneak preview of my Mortplayer skin - Audi MMI

I love Mortplayer, but am a bit dissappointed that there are not as many skins created for the program as I like. So I decided to design my own skin based on the Audi MMI (MultiMedia Interface) in the Audi A8. I am about done with the bottom half below the horizontal metal bar. On the metal bar resides the volume bar on the left and the progress bar on the right. The top screen consists of the Effects, Power, Repeat and Shuffle buttons on the outside, and the Track Title, Track Artist, Album Cover, Album Name, Time Elapsed/Remaining, and Track # on the inside.

There are three finishes - Bird's Eye Maple, Carbon Fiber, and Walnut. The three sets of pictures consist of "No music playing", "Music playing", and "All lights on" (which shows how each button would look like when it's pressed down).

Hope you guys like it and let me know what you think so far. I'll be working on the screen and horizontal bar, then move on to the playlist screen right after.

Bird's Eye Maple

Carbon Fiber

Walnut
    Last edited by jambaj0e; 10-11-2006 at 07:37 PM.

That is sweet! Now I can't wait to get my Audi next month now!
    Bryan

"I'm not going anywhere NEAR that sabertooth snatch of yours." - Dr. Christian Troy

Looks Great

I like it.... I use mort player frequently and so far your skin looks the best.

I updated the top screen. Feedbacks, please =)

that ,look awsome

Thanks guys. I wish to hear from more of you.

UPDATE: I changed the text a bit in the top screen so it's more legible to read. I'm hoping to get started the playlist screen before the end of this week. Then I gotta learn how to code it. That's what I'm really afraid of, how to code it properly... Gah!

does anyone know where i put the skin files for them to appear onthe display / skin list in optons . do you they need to unzipped or unzipped and files out and about?

You should have it unzipped. I added a new folder under Mortplayer called "skins" and assigned that as the skin directory. Inside that I have the MPS files (ex. CleanGlass.mps) and its corresponding folder (ex. cleanglass).

By the way, I updated the screenshot for the skins, so check it out (make sure you hit refresh). I'll be working on the playlist, cover screen, and alarm screen soon, then finally get to coding this thing, which probably be the hardest thing for me =)