Poll: Best Bluetooth Headset Poll

+ Reply to Thread
    Gleefully Converged... I want MORE!

Question Bluetooth Headset Poll... I need decision help pronto!!

Okay I have to replace my Flamingo pronto. It was stolen with phone. It sucked with my phone as did my Discovery 640. had to be on same side of body as phone and about 2 feet away. I was so beyond disappointed! I tried to wade through the other thread... too many posts!!! So I put up the poll for immediate viewing access LOL!!! I hope I got the biggest names.

ETA: I know I didn't get some of the names right!! But you guys know which ones I am referring to LOL. If I missed a big one let me know!
    Last edited by LadySaat; 11-09-2006 at 01:00 AM.
    Sprint 6700.. gazillion proggys... two BT headsets... frustrated to you-know-where... but I love my mini laptop ;-)

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    I just got a Sony/Ericson HBH-DS970 that I'm pretty happy with. What I'm not happy with is WMP and that TCPMP doesn't do AVRCP. See Sony Ericson HBH-DS9700 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones for more info.

Gleefully Converged... I want MORE!
    okay since the votes were close and other posts were positive about the 640 I decided to try it one more time. I did read that people had a bad exp. once, replaced it and it was really good. Others had good right off the bat. Seems like not so many had bad.

I am going to pair it up here in a second. If it's still crappy then back it goes, and I will get the hs850. My dh has the hs500 BTW and his is the one thats got phenominal clarity and range.
    Sprint 6700.. gazillion proggys... two BT headsets... frustrated to you-know-where... but I love my mini laptop ;-)

The choices in this poll were not good. Why did you list the Discovery 640 and not the Discovery 655? Are you not able to get the 655 where you are? It's much better than the 640. The Moto H700 is very good as well.

Moto H700
    LG just came out with new ones, i like BHM-710 (Verizon)