+ Reply to Thread

Angry WARNING STAY CLEAR OF BOXWAVE

PLEASE READ // Ordered from boxwave, upon delivery 1st item broke right away, 2nd item continually opened and failed. over 8 request via mail web and fax have been sent to them with no response. They have no viable phone number, that you can use to contact them. Now they are trying to delay sending RMA to push me past 30 day time limit, with back and forth emails with no RMA, as I am requesting. I would strongly suggest no one use them and be leary of anybody who vouches for them. They are unlike any other net company I have encountered in the past 20 years. I figured I give them a try due to some of the post I discovered, but now I am out almost a hundred $. I have tried my serious best to get RMA to get refund with negitive results. I dont want anybody to fall prey to them. Purchase somewhere else ,I am sure someone here knows of a more reliable company, they can refer you to.
    Complaints filed with BBB , Atorney General , and Federal Trade commission in WA, where they have a Parcel Box.
    Ps / Company also appeares to have two corporate names.
    My bad never thoght I would get scammed, 09-29-2008 @ 2240Hrs

If you used Pay Pal or a credit card, can't you have them do the recovery of your money for you. Just a thought.

My credit card company will tco money back to me, but I dont feel it is thier responsibility. This will correct my problem for the money but they still get away with scamming customers. Additionally those cost that we defer to the credit card companies that give us our money back are eventually absorbed back by us the consumer. Boxwave should be shut down by the Secretary of State in WA and advised they cannot do buisness like this.