+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gotta love ebay

Talking gotta love ebay

Sorry, can't resist posting the fact that I now have 5 of these phones. 4 from sprint, 1 from verizon. one of them is a 6601 because it doesnt have a camera. and one of them has a busted screen but works otherwise. i know it works, because it was my phone before i sat on it. i went on ebay to find a replacement and wound up winning 3 auctions when i only meant to win one of them.

eitherway, just can't get over that i have 5 of these awesome phones now... maybe i can sell them all off and get an HTC Touch Pro from sprint...

WoW! Look at all the buttons!

most people will think there is something wrong with you, but i think it's awsome! I have 4 samsung i500s...i love having a 'fleet.'

yeah, i've always been different when it comes to tech stuff. Personally, I think the 6600 is the best phone ever. I've gotten to play with the Touch Pro, iPhone, treo's, etc. But none of them feel as nice as the 6600. Plus, i HATE the side slide keyboard all the new phones have. and kudo's to palm on there latest phone for going back to the style the 6600 has with its keyboard.

besides, i've hacked my 6600 so much that it works rather well and is almost up to par with newer phones of today. i'll make the change over to a Touch Pro soon enough tho. a 2003 phone can only last so much longer.
    WoW! Look at all the buttons!

interesting. I remember playing with the 6600 but i couldnt get over the size - it was way too hardcore for me. but back then i was rocking the i500 and couldnt imagine a pdaphone that didnt slide. I have a touch pro but hate the landscape keyboards - i'd much prefer a slide up like you do. the funny thing is, though, that I could never get used to the 6600s keyboard (not enough feedback). Anyway, I'm glad to hear you can still use it because with all the advances they've made, I still dont think the new phones quite match up to the usability of the older devices.