+ Reply to Thread

Treo Survey with $1500 prize draw for entering!

At MoDaCo, we are running another of our famous surveys, offering a $1000 cash first prize, and a $500 cash second prize!

This survey is open to all non-developers who have purchased their non-Microsoft smartphone in the last 2 years (for the purpose of this study, the RIM Blackberry is also included).

The survey can be found here: http://www2.perseus.com/edge/mobilemultivendor04.htm

Please answer the questions as accurately as you can.The questionnaire will take 7 - 8 minutes to complete. We think you will finding it interesting, and your participation will qualify you for additional research surveys which will allow you to earn additional cash rewards.

Participation in our survey provides you with an opportunity to provide input back directly to the people that make the decisions on the devices you buy… by completing this survey, you really can make a difference!

If you are not familiar with your phone bill, please have a recent copy available for reference.

Thank you for your time, and good luck in the prize draw!

Paul O'Brien

I am so sick of these surveys that are either full of bugs or fraudulent. I went through the entire 28 pages and got this message:

System Message
    An error occurred during the submission of your response. A description of the error and a copy of the response was emailed to the survey administrator.

I did it again. Same message. I did it again. Same message. This is not the first time these types of surveys have produced the same kind of response meant to convince me that my information didn't get through. Maybe to convince me I shouldn't expect anything in return. I don't know. But it is surely suspicious.

I can assure you there's nothing fraudulent or suspicious here at all, we really are putting up $1500 for the winner.

I have just submitted the survey OK on my PC, but I have contacted the people running the survey telling them to sort it out. They have confirmed they are seeing errors, so give it a short while, and try again - i'm sure it'll be fixed shortly!

Thanks for your patience...

Paul O'Brien

Jeez. It takes quite a while to do it again! I did it from the beginning once more, just to be sure I wasn't being unfair, using a different email address and shorter text answers....and same message.

OK, well we've done a DB rebuild on the survey server, so hopefully that will have fixed it?

P

Nope. Just did it again from the beginning. Same message.

We see you attempting to submit Michael, and you have been entered into the draw.

Would you be so kind as to e-mail me - Paul at MoDaco dot com?

Thanks,

P

done