+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monster Bill!

Monster Bill!

I saw this today and just about fell out.... i called ver. and they said they need to look into it , come to find out that they did not put the data plan on my acount when i got my phone and they charged me 15 cents a kb. Has this happend to anyone else??
    Account Summary From Your Statement Previous Charges
    Description Amount

Balance forward $84.08

Previous balance $84.08
    Payment - no payment received 0.00
    Current Charges
    Description Amount
    Total current charges $4,938.10

Account charges & credits 5.00
    Includes late fee of $5.00
    Monthly charges 113.97
    Usage charges 4,199.38
    Equipment charges 593.58
    Verizon Wireless surcharges and other charges and credits 17.03
    Taxes, governmental surcharges and fees 9.14

Total Amount $5,022.18
    (From Your Statement)

good god! i definitely need to get in touch with verizon to make sure this wont happen to me...

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    Hmm... If I did my math right, that comes to about 32mb. Is that for one month? And if so, what the heck are you downloading?

I stream alot of radio...

This just happened to me too... I had over $700 in usage, I am on the phone now with VZW, they had better fix this.

Dan

Wow..this is incredible...YOU MUST contact some TV station and have them air this outrageous billing process.....can you imagine the time you have to spend on the phone with those idiots.....and to make matters worse can you imagine if VZW has outsourced the billing procedures I hope all of you come out of this OK....stand your ground and don't have VZW tell you they will correct this in the next billing cycle...PLEASE keep us all posted on the developments on this..I for one am really interested as I am waiting for my bill from the past two months as they told me the billing process was somehow messe up and that they will be "kind" enough to remove the late charges from my bill....the gall of them barstards....good luck folks.....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Well they are going to credit me back the $700, but they cannot tell me when it will be credited. Also they said they cannot send me a new bill or a letter that says I was credited this amount of money. I use this phone for work and I cannot expense the bill unless I get this info, but they are telling me there is no possible way for them to generate a new bill. I find that really hard to believe!!

Dan

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    dude, just expense it for the full amount and take a vacation
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

they acknowledged the screw up but they got to go the big im order to rectify this they said it going to take a long time...