+ Reply to Thread
    Jae

Anyone going to CES? How about happy hour meet?

Anyone out there going to the CES? It would be nice to meet fellow T600 users at the PalmOne booth or at a bar? Trade apps and talk about the various uses? You guys/gals have helped me a lot with my Treo. I would love to hear some dos and don'ts. I still have quarks with my Treo, but it is heck of a lot better than the Kyocera 7135 that I had before.

Just a thought.
    J

Jae

CES and Treo 650 Road Show

Does anyone know if PalmOne will hold the road show at CES? And most importantly will they give out the coupon to buy the 650 at the discounted price?
    J

I'm planning on being there Thursday through Saturday. Surely we aren't the only ones??? Markito, Convergent? Bueller?

Re: CES and Treo 650 Road Show

Originally posted by Jae
    Does anyone know if PalmOne will hold the road show at CES? And most importantly will they give out the coupon to buy the 650 at the discounted price?
    The roadshow is over. While I cannot say for certain that P1 will not hand out coupons at CES, I would consider that a highly, highly unlikely event.

Jae
    I think it would be fun to put together a mixer. What do you guys think? Do we have any ladies on this forum and going to CES?
    J

Originally posted by PalmNut
    I'm planning on being there Thursday through Saturday. Surely we aren't the only ones??? Markito, Convergent? Bueller?
    PalmNut,
    I would SO love to be at CES and meet up with you guys, but alas I won't be anywhere near Vegas.

I am honored to be listed in the roll call next to Convergent and Ferris Bueller.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Jae
    Maybe we can make this an annual event? Perhaps get some company sponsors to throw a mixer? Maybe Palm1? hehe... Thinking big....
    J