+ Reply to Thread

Thread: blog thread

blog thread

heya. just wanted to see if anyone else here has a blog, and whacha put on it. i figured that if you do have a blog, just post the link here. we can keep this running as an active thread for users to post their blog links. i just started mine (guess im behind the times), but <a href=http://www.dulciprajna.net/blogs/surrender.html>here</a> it is.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

Neat site prajna !!!!!!.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

With all the time I spend here, who has time to blog!
    Jeremiah 29:11

Very cool... I started my blog on MSN Spaces and it has been quite interesting. I do like some privacy and blogs can be quite invasive... but hey, I guess you gotta step out sometime. Besides, now you'll know when you see my picture at the post office.

Now you'll find out more about me than you probably want to know...
    John

that was very cool too JP!!!!. You are exactly as I had envisioned!!!! scary thought that I had you pictured in my mind...so you do say LASIK is ok to do?..umm, then I won't have the geek-look if my glasses are gone!!!! I like my black bone frame with thick glasses...it emits that certain billy gates look that just makes my wife just want to hug me!!!!...I do say you have a fine family there JP....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Originally posted by equus
    that was very cool too JP!!!!. You are exactly as I had envisioned!!!! scary thought that I had you pictured in my mind...so you do say LASIK is ok to do?..umm, then I won't have the geek-look if my glasses are gone!!!! I like my black bone frame with thick glasses...it emits that certain billy gates look that just makes my wife just want to hug me!!!!...I do say you have a fine family there JP....
    Awww, geez.... don't let the word get out. I have a reputation to maintain.
    John

Administrator
    i used to have a blog but got rid of it... im not interesting...

i also have a website thats been under construction for over a year.. i need to get my lazy arse togetrher and get someone to develop it..

anyway, yeah jp, nice and clean site you have.. you and pranja...