+ Reply to Thread

anyone hiring in the nashville area?

heya all...

welp, i shot myself in the foot @ work the otherday, and i expect to be terminated from VZW by tomorrow. anyone looking for an experienced techie w/a customer service background?

http://home.comcast.net/~hughete/resume.doc
    Last edited by Nephi; 01-27-2005 at 09:22 PM.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

Sorry to hear that, prajna... I know you have a lot on your plate. Best wishes and we'll keep you in our prayers.
    John

thnx jp... i appoligize for letting all my problems out in these forums... i know you guys sometimes listen, and it means alot.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

No apologies needed....I just hope you land a job soon...I have no contacts way out there.....but the Hyundai Assy. plant in Alabama is DEFINITELY hiring, I realize thats far...but thats all I know now...
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !