+ Reply to Thread
    DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

Ever wonder what Sloppy Chachi does for a living

Courtesy of Slashdot.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ever wonder what Sloppy Chachi does for a living-new-5.jpg  
    The only constant is change.

ROFLMAO.........
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

So, he's one of those business penguins?

Looks like a corporate sellout to me! And he tries to pass himself off as a rural farmer from south Jersey...
    Jeremiah 29:11

You know what mw...you just might have a point there....he used to be in NYC...then he goes off radar for a while....then he shows back up and says hes in NJ on a farm???? geez, I guess we got snookered....darn those penguins are pretty "slick"!!!!! so all that about him working hard on his home and how he has "invested" his "time" that is priceless...man that was one "smooth" penguin...Thanks JC for that great detective work...
    so Mr. S(lick)C what have you got to say??????
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

By the way...hope you all remember today is my favorite guys 94th birthday......Mr. Ronald Reagan.....
    Last edited by equus; 02-06-2005 at 10:55 PM.

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Hey folks... I can never forget Reagan's Birthday, it is the day before my wife. Reagan... boy is he missed. Although, I am truly enjoying W. He is my type of leader. Anyway, that is why I wasn't online last night to answer... we were out to dinner, opening gifts, and chatting about the baby (#1 due in May).

To fill you in, Operation Slippery Flipper commenced last June. I was ordered by the President to relocate the scout team to southern Jersey. Our mission was simple, build a commute so long in nature that the pollution generated from vehicle exhaust would cause a shift in the environment further angering the French. As everyone knows, penguins really hate Parisians.

All truthfulness, I am a business penguin - such a shock. However, we are business casual so I am not sure where Jim gets these pictures, I am hardly ever in a tie.
    Last edited by sloppychachi; 02-08-2005 at 02:09 PM.
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    I think you're supposed to wear a bowtie with a Tux anyway. I don't know you, sloppychach, but your Linux avatar makes me wonder if you've ever attempted to sync a Pocket PC with Linux. I've been trying to do it with Debian and have not been successful.
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    I am actually not a Linux guy. Unfortunately, the folks who designed Linux... I call them the Terrible Torvalds, used my picture as their logo. I have not seen a damn cent let alone a couple of fish.

I would search the forum for the information. If it can be done, someone in this forum has done it. Also ask Equus, JPM, MWFielder, Shackrat, or JimC - they seem to know a heck of a lot.

If you have any questions about penguins, I am your go-to guy!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Nope. I avoid the penguin with PDA's (even though we have a lot of Linux here at work.)
    John

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    I've been doing some reading. Seems even the Linux-based Sharp Zaurus PDAs do not play nice syncing with a Linux desktop. How annoying.

Why do people like Linux again?
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.