+ Reply to Thread

donations please

thnx for all the help, for those who donated. it was greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Nephi; 02-26-2005 at 11:50 PM.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

to whomever. if it was you who gave, i am so happy. you are in my prayers tonight. your generosity is not being overlooked by either me nor the man upstairs. thank you so so so so so so so much!
    Last edited by Nephi; 02-07-2005 at 11:03 PM.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

Originally posted by prajna
    to whomever. if it was you who gave, i am so happy. you are in my prayers tonight. your generosity is not being overlooked by either me nor the man upstairs. thank you so so so so so so so much!
    Mine will be on the way by thursday prajna.....really sorry to hear the troubles you are going thru....keep up the faith, pray and things will turn around. My prayers are with you and your family.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

the love here is very well felt. words cannot say what i feel. god is truely looking over us as he helps to show me the next door i must walk through. thanks so so so much, everyone! its the support of everyone here that is making life bearable. again, so much love and thanks!
    Nephi

remember convergent named this site "HOME"....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

We are all sending our good energy your way and hoping that things will turn around fast. There are tons of people here who care.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

your kindness is unbelievable, all. i have honestly cried from the help. i will never forget any of you...
    Nephi