+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: online puzzle

Thumbs up online puzzle

http://deathball.net/notpron/notpron.htm

its an online puzzle. you're smart. figure it out. good past time on the internet.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

after working with it for about 45 mins lastnight, i am on level 8. anyone else gotten further w/their's than the first page?
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

It took me about 10 minutes to get to level 4 and now I'm stuck!
    Amber. I'm finally converged, and lovin' it!

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    Yea me too. Lookin for the password to beat level 4. What kind of external programs are they talking about???
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

there is a forums site that you can also get hints. it is well moderated, so you dont have to worry about seeing the actual answer. i can give you a hint, though as well, on this one: take a good look @ the picture. specifically, look @ the desk that the light is on. ill leave it @ that. they get harder, oh, and after lvl 9, you get no more hints, though the forum site that is made for this game has many users trying to solve it as well. good luck everyone!

we can keep this thread active here so we can keep each other up to date w/our progress, and if we want to give each other hints...
    Nephi

lvl 21. come on ppl. am i the only one w/the know how to solve the riddles?
    Last edited by Nephi; 02-13-2005 at 08:30 PM.
    Nephi

Converged. It didn't even hurt! tuckeyr's Avatar

Prajna, You're a Dead Man!

I happened onto your post about this site at about 3:30 today and just NOW, at 9:30 PM, quit at level 15. So much for laundry, housecleaning, playing with the dogs, getting up from my chair, etc. It's a good thing tomorrow is Monday and I have to leave the house to go to work. Otherwise, I'd probably be at it again! Yep, you're history!

i am @ lvl 22 now. btw: if you are not keeping a record of your most recent username/password, and you do not keep the link, welp, you may have to start over from square one. i am keeping a list of all my usernames/passwords for every level, and/or what i needed to do to make it work.
    Nephi

Converged. It didn't even hurt! tuckeyr's Avatar
    Yeah, I figured out early on that I needed to save passwords and urls. Very good advice!

i should have the whole thing solved by week's end, btw. thank gawd im unemployeed! just hope i remember to feed my daughter and the dog, as well..
    Nephi

I'm on level 16. I figured out what the invert thing is all about but I'm just not sure where to go from there. Crap!
    -nickster

*&##@$! you prajna! I can't get any work done! Stupid @$^^%$! source codes, converts, arrrgghhhh! Now I know why I'm not a programmer!
    Jeremiah 29:11

im @ level 50, now.... damn hard ones, but sometimes they are too easy. they are so easy, you think, "no, way. it cant be that"...
    Nephi

I stopped playing because I got to a puzzle where they started showing some, um, objectionable stuff.

I was really hoping they'd live up to their name and NOT show PRON. Oh, well. I'm playing Hapland now.
    -nickster

njbair: yeah, it was, um, questionable. sorry about that (please dont shoot your original messenger). there is another one that has some what questionable picture as well. for the most part, its NOTPRON. i think its mainly in good tastes, with some humor/sarcasm thrown in as well. hey, what can i say. german humor can come across rather different, ya know?
    Nephi

btw njbair: i have solved hapland. have you yet?
    Nephi

Originally posted by prajna
    btw njbair: i have solved hapland. have you yet?
    Played with it for about half an hour and couldn't get past the first page!

Of course, I am still going nuts with NotPron!
    Jeremiah 29:11

Hapland is only the one level, but it takes forever to figure it all out. I cheated to beat it.
    -nickster

no cheats here. i did it on my own. took about 90 mins of my time, spead out over 3 sessions of trial and error
    Nephi

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i finally decided to get back to my puzzle, and NO WAY!!!!

its all CHANGED!!!!!! what i had written down as username/passwords are wrong!!!!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!! i am having to start over from square one!!! and i wrote everything down the whole way through, so i knew it was all right!!!!! so, instead of level 50, i am level 5 right now... argh!!!!
    Nephi