+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Extemporaneous Lounge Posting

I am sitting here at work, digesting a Lamb Gyro. Wondering when I will get the energy to prepare for my 1 PM meeting in about 30 minutes.

The Gyro was okay, not as good as the Gyro I ate in this diner in Oceanside, Long Island called the Pantry Diner.

Did you ever have Chicken Souvlaki, now that is a great diner meal... especially with good fries? Of course, nothing beats a cheeseburger and fries.

I like my chair at work. It is one of those Aeron chairs... so comfortable.

Hmmm... I just stretched... that was good. Saw the movie Ray this past weekend, "WOW" what a flick! The entire cast was phenomenal. Gyro... still can taste it... ouch.

I hate Lotus Notes.
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    Oh dude that has got to be the coolest chair I have ever seen.

Nothing better than eating a gyro from the Pantry Diner in an Aeron chair while watching "Ray" and NOT using Lotus Notes.

At least I hear that's what penguins like to do.
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

Lamb Gyro + Meeting in 30 minutes = Bad Idea! (unless you have super strength breath mints! )

Unless of course, the rest of the penguins have fish breath...

My wife and oldest (8yo) saw the Win Dixie movie---gave it a huge thumbs up for those of you with kids.
    Jeremiah 29:11

I can't believe this... I've been fighting it for hours... I now have no choice but to go up to Jam's Deli and get a lamb gyro. Thanks a lot, penguin man.

In other news, for all of you here who want to witness a great example of the people in this forum working together, check out this thread.
    -nickster

Originally posted by njbair
    Oh dude that has got to be the coolest chair I have ever seen.

Nothing better than eating a gyro from the Pantry Diner in an Aeron chair while watching "Ray" and NOT using Lotus Notes.

At least I hear that's what penguins like to do.
    I agree... ahhh the Pantry Diner... reminds me of my adulthood in good old Strong Island... commuting on the LIRR. Ahhhh!!!!!

BTW,who did you hear this from, that penguins like to sit around eating Gyros hating Lotus Notes? Watch who you listen to, I heard that MWFielder and Equus are plotting to destroy penguin society as we know it... They are tricky fellows... "small hands, smell like cabbage"... Ask them where they were "when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?"... Ask them where they are going to be able to generate enough power for "1.21 Jiggawats?"

WAIT A MINUTE.......Lamb Gyro>>>Aeron Chair>>>Ray..Movie>>>meeting>>>>Lotus Notes>>>what have the Penguins come to now???? So,SC I didn't know that Rich Penguins like you worked??? MW and I and a few other "members" here have decided to take over the world and have all the Penguins eat Lamb Gyro with a full load of Garlic for the rest of their lives...ha. JC knows the best Greek Deli in Chicago Land that can "take care" of pesky Penguins.....or we might just decide to send them back to Albany.....
    small hands, smell like cabbage...ROFLMAO.....MW with the small hands (remember he's the Doc in the house here) and me with the Kimchi!!!!...
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Originally posted by equus
    WAIT A MINUTE.......Lamb Gyro>>>Aeron Chair>>>Ray..Movie>>>meeting>>>>Lotus Notes>>>what have the Penguins come to now???? So,SC I didn't know that Rich Penguins like you worked??? MW and I and a few other "members" here have decided to take over the world and have all the Penguins eat Lamb Gyro with a full load of Garlic for the rest of their lives...ha. JC knows the best Greek Deli in Chicago Land that can "take care" of pesky Penguins.....or we might just decide to send them back to Albany.....
    small hands, smell like cabbage...ROFLMAO.....MW with the small hands (remember he's the Doc in the house here) and me with the Kimchi!!!!...
    ROFL... you are killing me... especially the Kimchi line. All I can think about are M*A*S*H Reruns now. You guys are too funny!

Re: Extemporaneous Lounge Posting

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    I like my chair at work. It is one of those Aeron chairs... so comfortable.
    A very close friend of the family was the main designer and creator of that chair. In original testing, they filled the seat with heavy bowling balls and left it for a year. when the year was up, they removed the bowling balls and the low curving from the weight went away as it went right back into its original form. Amazing.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Re: Re: Extemporaneous Lounge Posting

Originally posted by Markito
    A very close friend of the family was the main designer and creator of that chair. In original testing, they filled the seat with heavy bowling balls and left it for a year. when the year was up, they removed the bowling balls and the low curving from the weight went away as it went right back into its original form. Amazing.

Wow... when you see him tell him I said "THANKS".

lol.

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

Time to recycle one of my favorites.

Slightly modified for the topic, of course!

Celebrating Diversity . . . "We are the World! We are the Children . . ."

mmmm, mmmm, good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extemporaneous Lounge Posting-scgyroschlitz.jpg  
    The only constant is change.

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

Some might say I have too much time on my hands.

But hey, this is just too much fun!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extemporaneous Lounge Posting-p_aer_l122.jpg  
    The only constant is change.

ROFLMAO!!!!
    John

That lamb gyro looks delicious. But you haven't tasted a gyro until you've had... a penguin gyro.
    -nickster

That is too much!
    Jeremiah 29:11

Originally posted by njbair
    That lamb gyro looks delicious. But you haven't tasted a gyro until you've had... a penguin gyro.
    OMG...penguin gyro man that's bad dude....no way am I going to support harming any penguins...They are my ONLY friends left in this world...
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Originally posted by equus
    OMG...penguin gyro man that's bad dude....no way am I going to support harming any penguins...They are my ONLY friends left in this world...
    Why I never... thankfully there are people like Equus in the world to make a stand. A penguin gyro, what a sick, twisted idea...

Re: Some might say I have too much time on my hands.

Originally posted by JimCapraro
    But hey, this is just too much fun!!
    Gotta love it... mmmmmmm gyro in Aeron chair....

Wow, penguin gyro does sound much more twisted today than it did yesterday. Sorry 'bout that.

ROFL
    -nickster

All this talk of Gyros and third party souvlaki meat reminds me of my days living in greece.... I remember a particular souvlaki stand that I frenquented and was later closed down...apparently he was selling cat souvlakis. With the right seasonings it didn't taste anything like penquin!
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.