+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sloppy aunt

sloppy aunt

thanx for the warning sloppy aunt (chachi= aunt in hindi) really

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Re: sloppy aunt

Originally posted by kamdave
    Totally different meaning of the Chachi... think Scott Baio...

LOL. By the way, the warnings don't come cheap. You need to become a productive member of the forum and contribute witty banter on a regular basis!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Re: sloppy aunt

we can call him Chota-Chachi...( little Aunt in Hindi )!!!!!
    Chota= small or little or younger....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Little Chachi... it sounds like a Saturday Morning Cartoon spinoff... hmmm... ideas... ideas

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    I haven't met many net-savvy penguins... I have a few questions.

Is it slow to type without fingers?

You can probably do some mean overclocking there in the North Pole without worrying about overheating, huh?

Do you get a lot of Batman jokes?

If you eat fish all year, what do you give up for lent?
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

Originally posted by njbair
    I haven't met many net-savvy penguins... I have a few questions.

Is it slow to type without fingers?

You can probably do some mean overclocking there in the North Pole without worrying about overheating, huh?

Do you get a lot of Batman jokes?

If you eat fish all year, what do you give up for lent?
    Answers...
    - I use a voice activated computer
    - never overheating... always chill
    - never, get a lot of Oswald Cobblepot jokes though
    - coed naked bull fighting

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    Answers...
    - coed naked bull fighting
    Now...that's my kind of FUN.....darn penguins have all the fun....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

lol equus you are learning or are you fluent in hindi. dam sloppy how can anyone match wits with you your good. now being productive i just added superdave lock sofware i am just reading.

Excellent - SuperDave's software rocks. I however no longer use it since I am lazy and refused to reinstall any software after my last hard reset. So now, I am officially resigned to a life of solitaire or that strangely addicting bubble game.

I know, I know - use the backup.... well I just didn't! OKay people. I never used the backup. Remember, the last time I used a backup. It was in the eighties, up in a little town called Albany. The snow was gently falling, about 2 feet every 4 minutes. A young man named Marvin Wilcott Fielder was chatting me up at the local saloon... "Oh you have to try this new car company called Hyundai. I know this guy who works for them, Ernest Quantiglio Uus - he will totally set you up." So to make a long story short, I talk to Ernest and he tells me to see his friend Jim C. Next thing I know, this salesman is telling me how cool the Alantra is and why I look so great in it. So I decide what the hay and I put the car into DRIVE. The car begins to backup and accelerates to 40 MPH. I accidentally run into this snowbank to avoid an old lady who is not paying attention because her Omnipoint Phone will not get a connection."

That is why I do not have any other software on my phone.

ROFLMAO.....I can't laugh anymore...stuffs coming out of my nose.....sides are hurting...and the wife thinks I need to really get professional help....she does not mind me chatting...IMing people...spending time in the dog house with the dog...talking to the dog....BUT this laughing at the monitor,reading your posts has got her really worried....I do feel she is right....
    you did run over that old lady...HOW could you???? she was my Mother-In-Law...oh well she had it coming...I do ADMIT now SC, it was all a plot I, MW, JC and Tommy247365 had deviced in Albany...so now you can be at peace with yourself....
    its just that Penguins were so gullible and you were right there looking so "cool" and you just wanted to be with "the crowd"..so there you go... have spilled the beans....
    Last edited by equus; 02-25-2005 at 08:06 AM.

lol equus you are learning or are you fluent in hindi. dam sloppy how can anyone match wits with you your good. now being productive i just added superdave lock sofware i am just reading.
    Don't tell SloppyChachi this, I am fluent in 9 langauges....I don't speak "Penguin" though...I will learn it one of these days just to find out what makes SC so cool with the women......

ROFLMAO!!!!
    John

Hi-frickin'-larious!
    Jeremiah 29:11

what...what...what...?? I don't get it? are you saying this is "funny"...man for pete's sake..he ran over my MIL...geez...you people....I miss her....I have nightmares everytime I see a car backing up and the driver has that penguin look....I have become a nervous wreck....and you people are laughing at me.... I need counselling or some medical therapy...wait a minute..doc do you have any "drugs" you can prescribe? I want the same ones you gave SC..... you know, from that day on I have NEVER used the reverse gear in my car...I get the image of the huge smile on SC's face in my nightmares....where the heck is JC...at least he is my pal...that was one of the reasons I turned into a saint...so I would be forgiven and SC would be sin-free....I have dedicated my life to help ALL Mother-in-laws....for the despicable acts of one penguin.... me.....

Originally posted by equus
    I have dedicated my life to help ALL Mother-in-laws....for the despicable acts of one penguin.... me.....
    ROFLMAO...

St. Equus of Milipitas... Protector of the Mother-in-Law