+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Milestone post

Milestone post

Ok call me self serving! Mods, bash me about my avatar head. I've created a thread, soley to have my post incement by one more... albiet my 1000th post.... Perhaps I'm making a big todo about nothing, sure, I see there are (at the time of this posting) at least 23 people with more posts than I, but hay this is a big event for me (like when my first car turned 300,000 mi), I never joined a forum where I kept comming back. I like many joined in the SPS days and registered durning the SPS server crash, then was migrated with everyone else when SPS was absorbed. Why Mike I remember the day you posted the creation of PPH on SPS and thinking, "Who's that dude and what's he doing soliciting on sacred ground!" But this forum has developed the same friendly and helpful atmosphere that keeps me (and many others I think) coming back to participate. So I guess the point of all this is to thank everyone for the fine comradarie. Now if only my wife didn't think I was wasting so much time here!

1000 posts and I still haven't said a word (reguards to whoever said that first)
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Re: Milestone post

Originally posted by MGuzzy
    Ok call me self serving! Mods, bash me about my avatar head. I've created a thread, soley to have my post incement by one more... albiet my 1000th post.... Perhaps I'm making a big todo about nothing, sure, I see there are (at the time of this posting) at least 23 people with more posts than I, but hay this is a big event for me (like when my first car turned 300,000 mi), I never joined a forum where I kept comming back. I like many joined in the SPS days and registered durning the SPS server crash, then was migrated with everyone else when SPS was absorbed. Why Mike I remember the day you posted the creation of PPH on SPS and thinking, "Who's that dude and what's he doing soliciting on sacred ground!" But this forum has developed the same friendly and helpful atmosphere that keeps me (and many others I think) coming back to participate. So I guess the point of all this is to thank everyone for the fine comradarie. Now if only my wife didn't think I was wasting so much time here!

1000 posts and I still haven't said a word (reguards to whoever said that first)
    Mark
    woot...woot...so how come it took you so long to post? I know that feeling...so never mind what the wifey says...they have no clue what they say .....but you are always needed here and we know what you mean....congrats on the 1000th post....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Thanks for your insight

Thanks for the posts, we all enjoy you insight and perspective. Thinking back to SPS, what's up with JimmyJoe??
    Mike

Administrator
    Jj has moved on to greener pastures. great guy. so was jazz...

glad to see you hanging in there guzzy... and you are one of the few whos posts area actually beneficial to this forum and its members other than some who have posted very little but have high post counts...

I thought I saw a post on the Samsung I700 forum

I did a quick search and saw a post, but I wasn't sure it was the same person??

Is Jazz doing well??

These guys did some great work!!
    Mike

Originally posted by Marctronixx

glad to see you hanging in there guzzy... and you are one of the few whos posts area actually beneficial to this forum and its members other than some who have posted very little but have high post counts...
    thanx Marco!

Hey--I resemble that remark!
    Jeremiah 29:11

hey wait a cotton picking moment I resemble that more than MW...
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Administrator
    hey i didnt reveal any names...

are you guys feleing guilty? lol

Is it safe to come out now?
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Originally posted by Markito
    Is it safe to come out now?
    I am still hiding in the bomb shelter... call me when its OK will you Markito....

Registered User jamespaulritter's Avatar

Re: Milestone post

Originally posted by MGuzzy
    ,,,,,,,Perhaps I'm making a big todo about nothing,,,,,,,,,,, but hay this is a big event for me,,,,
    I empathize, I cracked a goofy but sincere smile when I noticed I was fully converged

hey i didnt reveal any names...

are you guys feleing guilty? lol
    I for one am happy to see the ghosts of Elvis, Hoffa, "etal" are lurking about the forum using whatever nomb de plum....
    You guys crack me up!
    mg

MGuz gets extra points for using, "nomb de plum".
    Well done!
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator