+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Is Convergent completely human or cyborg?

There is a rumor floating around the lounge that Convergent is part machine.

Of course, Equus helped fuel the rumor when he was caught delivering machine parts and oil to Convergent's house which is completely made of metal, btw.

oh and what I really wanted to ask, has anyone seen Shackrat?
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

The last I had heard, it seemed Convergent was running about collecting every known copy of "Berserk" and yelling "Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert! Stop the humanoid! Stop the intruder!" in a strangely metallic voice...
    John

shackrat is around, he comes around checking up on you all the time...
    by the way Convergent is a Humanoid..not a Borg....yes I DID deliver them to his house under very tight security, reason why Convergents house is made of metal was due to the fact that we used his house as a Bomb Shelter test site, yes the machine parts were to assemble the Gyro spit pit and the oil was for the frying pan.....all this was a very high security clearance endeavour during the Reagan era....we did at last round up a few South Antartic penguins in exchange for Eskimos for our study of Humanoids. There were no Russians harmed in this test, just animals and the Cubans, close tied to Castro.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Originally posted by equus
    shackrat is around, he comes around checking up on you all the time...
    by the way Convergent is a Humanoid..not a Borg....yes I DID deliver them to his house under very tight security, reason why Convergents house is made of metal was due to the fact that we used his house as a Bomb Shelter test site, yes the machine parts were to assemble the Gyro spit pit and the oil was for the frying pan.....all this was a very high security clearance endeavour during the Reagan era....we did at last round up a few South Antartic penguins in exchange for Eskimos for our study of Humanoids. There were no Russians harmed in this test, just animals and the Cubans, close tied to Castro.
    LOL. I love your freaky technocracy ruling the world jive. You are a medium of the heartbeat of the American Intelligencia. I am humbled by your Wisdom!

The real question is whether Convergent's brain is accessed by EVDO or wifi!?!
    Jeremiah 29:11

Originally posted by mwfielder
    The real question is whether Convergent's brain is accessed by EVDO or wifi!?!
    I believe it is braintooth uh bluetooth.

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    I believe it is braintooth uh bluetooth.
    I believe its CDMA...
    C onvergent
    D emanted
    M ental
    A cess
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Well, after I hit submit...I realized there might be a new moderator taking my place...BUT WAIT....its SC'c fault, he had me under some spell....and I am fine now..so Convergent..pal...buddy of mine...friend...bro..we are tight right??
    why do I listen to SC???

Originally posted by equus
    Well, after I hit submit...I realized there might be a new moderator taking my place...BUT WAIT....its SC'c fault, he had me under some spell....and I am fine now..so Convergent..pal...buddy of mine...friend...bro..we are tight right??
    why do I listen to SC???
    You do not EQUUS listen to YOU MUST MAKE me at all. You are FUN OF CONVERGENT just thinking that I talk ALL THE TIME to you subliminally.

And were is Convergent during this attack on his reputation.... I bet he is back at the collective plugged into the hive regenerating his batteries!
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Originally posted by MGuzzy
    And were is Convergent during this attack on his reputation.... I bet he is back at the collective plugged into the hive regenerating his batteries!
    mg
    LOL - Convergence is futile!

You know what??? I bet Convergent is sitting back in his LazyBoy chair and just ROFL and watching us dig a deep hole.!!!!!! Man his silence is getting me worried....darn SC...he is like the kid in school that started all the mess and walked away and we got sent to the Principals room... So what the heck is JC doing? ROFL too I bet....

I never walked away when you went to the principal's office, I always ended up standing there laughing.

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    LOL - Convergence is futile!
    Hmm, it all makes sense... assimilate a phone, PDA, and camera into one device.
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    OK... you guys are too funny! I've been kind of up to my ears in a couple of things so I didn't notice the "roasting" that was going on here. We are seriously looking at moving to DC, and planning a trip down there this weekend... so I've been on the phone and net every waking moment trying to do research. When I'm not doing that, I'm working on our new design (seriously... no kidding), and then if I have time, I actually do work for my employer and say Hi to my wife every now and again. It has been good that the kids are between sports seasons.

As for my brain, it is actually made of a mixture of watermelon jello and ChiChi's Salsa. And, the power cell that runs me has alternating cells of very sweet iced tea, and Bass ale. My days of standing way too close to 155mm howitzers, and trying to do acrobatic flips on a dirt bike (before anyone came up with the term "extreme sports") have left my brain in this state (and half of one finger missing).

Now that no one is in trouble... the roasting may continue if you wish.
    Mike - Been Converged?

ROFL!!!
    John

Originally posted by Convergent
    As for my brain, it is actually made of a mixture of watermelon jello and ChiChi's Salsa.
    Ah ha... so it is the watermelon jello that provides the main source of power - his secret is finally revealed. He is a Jiggler-bot!

Conv - if you have any DC questions, feel free to ask. I used to live there during undergrad and grad school. Had a tremendous time. What a great place...

Ah ha... so it is the watermelon jello that provides the main source of power - his secret is finally revealed. He is a Jiggler-bot!

Conv - if you have any DC questions, feel free to ask. I used to live there during undergrad and grad school. Had a tremendous time. What a great place...
    Jiggler-bot! lol!

'chach, I think Mike is looking for a place for his family.... not sure if he needs to know where the best pubs and strip joints are (at least that's what got me through grad school)
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

I lived on the Maryland side for 5 years--just moved 1 year ago. Let me know if you need any advice!