+ Reply to Thread
    Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar

Just getting some breathing room...

...from the h63xx forum. What with the recent ROM patch that those guys came up with, the whole forum is flooded with new members whose browsers must not be properly rendering the Search button. It's a shame, too, since I've always really enjoyed the steady pace in that forum. I hope it calms down soon.

In other news, I got a new job and it's going well. And I had a test in my Psych class that I thought I did poorly on... I got a 90%. Whoopee.

And also I had a gyro.
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

Pretty Darn Adorable kevinandamanda's Avatar
    I thought I'd been seeing less of you over there lately. We miss you over there! Your sarcastic comments make it worth reading. *L*

Congrats on the new job! I'm glad it's going well for you. And I think 90% is GREAT for a test!

Commiserate with me. I just got to level 92 of the pit in Paper Mario and I died. Ugh.

Hope you have a great weekend,

Re: Just getting some breathing room...

Originally posted by njbair
    ..And also I had a gyro.
    what kind.... lamb, chicken, cat, horse... or some other extemporaneous meat...
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

It was one of them newfangled PETA gyros. It's true what they say, vegetarians taste better.

And now, Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:
    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."
    -nickster

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    It was one of them newfangled PETA gyros. It's true what they say, vegetarians taste better.

And now, Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:
    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."
    Ummmm.... Clown PETA Gyro... mmmmmm!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

I was worried that the gyro thing might start getting old... I think we ought to give it a break until we forget about it, then it will be funny all over again.
    -nickster

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    I was worried that the gyro thing might start getting old... I think we ought to give it a break until we forget about it, then it will be funny all over again.
    Ummm forgotten flash back gyro.... mmmmm!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

You know what they say about the gyro thing...its going around...
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

my favorite "Deep Thoughts"

"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done." -- Jack Handy
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9