+ Reply to Thread

why is it that....

why is it that if you dont make pmts on your credit cards, the credit card company will have that put against your credit rating in a matter of minutes, but when you pay off your balance in full, it can take up to 3 months for them to remove that from your credit rating?

why is it that you can tell a man that there are 400 billion galaxies in the universe and he wont question it, but if that same man sees a wet paint sign on a park bench he will touch the bench?
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

As your avatar indicates you may have already gleaned that "there is somthing fundamentally wrong with the universe" when the answer is 42
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Re: why is it that....

Originally posted by prajna
    why is it that if you dont make pmts on your credit cards, the credit card company will have that put against your credit rating in a matter of minutes, but when you pay off your balance in full, it can take up to 3 months for them to remove that from your credit rating?

why is it that you can tell a man that there are 400 billion galaxies in the universe and he wont question it, but if that same man sees a wet paint sign on a park bench he will touch the bench?
    Try spending about 30 minutes in the military.....

Am I right, Equus?
    Jeremiah 29:11

Re: Re: why is it that....

Originally posted by mwfielder
    Try spending about 30 minutes in the military.....

Am I right, Equus?
    Aye..Aye...SIR...30 minutes....I would be a striking resemblance to the figures on Mount Rushmore.....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Roger, over...
    John