+ Reply to Thread
    Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar

Now this is a great idea.

A friend of mine, who knows what a big computer nerd I am, asked me if I knew anything about "hacking" into a Yahoo! account. So I did a quick search just to see what was out there, and found this page. I guess I'm posting it here in order to see if anybody else notices what I noticed. It took me a few minutes, then I had a good chuckle.
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

That was hilarious.....!!!!
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Administrator
    ok, so im not the nerd you guys claim to be.. and il be the first one to say it...

the only thing i see is that you are putting your own email address and password in the email??? is that the joke???

im lost..

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    Yea, the guy whose page that is, registered the email address to which you are sending your info. So the terrible irony is that you in fact are handing over your own account, thinking you're going to hack somebody else's.

Incidentally, I sent him an email just to say, "Dude, hilarious," but it came back undeliverable, saying "This account has been disabled."
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.