+ Reply to Thread

Thread: omegaone

omegaone

Im trying to get a tech support phone # to omegaone.Im having alot of trouble with some downloads Ive recently purchased
    and unfortunately had to hardset
    without doig a backup 1st.Now my reg codes , are lost for battpack pro-journalbar, spbpocketplus 2.5
    Any suggestions? Im down $65~70 bucks ya know!
    Chris(TOOFASST)HAWKS

Did you order them from handango, pocket Gear, or directly from omega one?
    Jeremiah 29:11

The first two will allow you to get your codes the last one don't know. You might also want to check your emails the codes would be in there as well.
    My PDA & SmartPhone History: Palm Vx; M505;TungstenT; NX60; iPaq 1910; I700; Treo 600; hx4700; MPx220; hw6515, Treo 700w, XV6700,, Treo 700p, Moto Q Black, Moto Q9h, BlackBerry 8310 & BlackBerry 8820, BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Storm 9530; Droid Incredible; iPhone4; Samsung Captivate; Samsung Fascinate; Droid X, Droid2 Global, Droid X; Droid Incredible. Funny how the familiar is where you end up in the end.

DOWNLOADS_POCKETGEAR

YES POCKETGEAR =battpack,jpurnalbar
    =handango=spbpocket+
    hondango's phone# i have still after calling them, they say theres nothing they can do or some other excuse ..pocket gear e-mail me once reg code , file but I had to hard set my 6600 and they say now im outta luck =What should do I cant keep buying the same downloads over n over again
    Chris(TOOFASST)HAWKS

Log on to the websites for handango and pocket gear. They will have your downloads there under the email that you bought the downloads from.
    Jeremiah 29:11

my prob is, i cant access to my XDa II due to forgot both password. a lot of data there.... somebody wise please give me a hint...