+ Reply to Thread

back to customer care!!!!

whop whop! i finally quit working for that bad bad t-mobile reseller (i view it more as a temp job inbetween real jobs). i now work as a customer service rep on the phones for medicare (Part B, DMERC). in other words, i handle claim questions from customers (beneficiaries). so, all people over 65 here, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away (this would be you, equus, sloppychachi, njbair, and convergent). for those of you who i mentioned who are not 65 yet, when you do turn 65 later on this year, feel free to pm me
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Obadiah,
    Good to see you back.

I've got this brown spot growing in the middle of my back, kinda looks like a penguin, will medicare cover me if I have it lasered off?

Mark

after your deduct is met, and you pay 20%, if we deem it "medically necessary". oh, btw: i should have pointed out, DMERC is "Durable Medical Equipment", i.e., wheel chairs, walking canes, things that the previously mentioned people use on a daily occation.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    I'm sure I'll be needing them once they laser this penguin off my back! It's about 1 ft square by now.... and it seems to speak to me in my sleep.......

If you make any sense about the Medicare reimbursement (except to deny claims ), let me know. Or better yet, let my office manager know. We can't figure them out!
    Jeremiah 29:11

you mean, how the re-imbursement works?
    Nephi

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Obadiah
    "And after they tasted of the fruit they were ashamed, because of those that were scoffing at them; and they fell away into forbidden paths and were lost." -- 1st Nephi, 8:28

Can I fall away into a forbidden path and be lost?

Originally posted by MEG
    Obadiah
    "And after they tasted of the fruit they were ashamed, because of those that were scoffing at them; and they fell away into forbidden paths and were lost." -- 1st Nephi, 8:28

Can I fall away into a forbidden path and be lost?
    of course. anyone can fall into a forbidden path and become lost. alot of people i know fell into such pathes because they felt ashamed of searching for God (because of how family/friends treated them after "tasting of the fruit"). the signature is a reminder to myself to hold true to what i believe is right.
    Nephi

Converged Hundredaire Socialite njbair's Avatar
    Sweet, if I'm 65 that means I get coffee discounts at McDonalds.

MEG: Sorry to hear about the penguin on your back. If you get it lasered off, let us know who did it, because I've seen a lot of Lounge posts with unsightly penguins on them... Usually talking about gyros...
    -nickster

I'm pretty good with a bowstaff.

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Originally posted by njbair
    Sweet, if I'm 65 that means I get coffee discounts at McDonalds.

MEG: Sorry to hear about the penguin on your back. If you get it lasered off, let us know who did it, because I've seen a lot of Lounge posts with unsightly penguins on them... Usually talking about gyros...
    Mmmmm.... horse gyros