+ Reply to Thread

Thread: English is ok?

English is ok?

Hi all,

We are lauching a new PalmOS game in the marketting and english is not our 1st language, so I just want to know it you could help us to check if is something that sounds wrong or strange in the text below.

This text is the text information found in download page.

thanks for the comments, here follow the text to be checked and your comments are very welcome:

Magiclick! for PalmOS is a puzzle board game based on the popular Minesweeper style but with a different strategy and advanced graphic features.

In Magiclick the moves are timed. You need to find fast the free cells to get extra time bonus. You can open a set of pieces at the same time using the select feature.
    Magiclick! for PalmOS

* Four difficulty levels: Neophyte, Sorcerer, Warlock and Necromancer
    * Online user tips/help function
    * Supports color, and high resolution screens
    * Works on all Palm Powered� devices including the Zires, Tungstens, Treos, and Sony Clies
    * Fun and great sampled sound effects.
    * Native Palm OS
    * Hall of fame for each level
    * MultiSelect: Drag the pen and open/mark more that one cell at the same time.
    * SmartMark: open all free cells of a same row and all will be automatically marked for you.
    * HiRes Animations:Small animations makes the game more interesting compared to other PalmOS board games.

Become a PalmOS Game Beta Tester:

http://www.micromagiclabs.com/beta.html

Pretty subtle spam if you were to find one. I suggest you contact the Admin of this site before this "type" of thread is started. Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

micromagc
    If you really wants to sell the product, you need to provide us all with a free copy of the program so we can properly evaluate it and thus be able to give you the appropriate suggestions for its documentation....
    Equus was that too subtle?
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Originally posted by MGuzzy
    micromagc
    If you really wants to sell the product, you need to provide us all with a free copy of the program so we can properly evaluate it and thus be able to give you the appropriate suggestions for its documentation....
    Equus was that too subtle?
    mg
    Naw that was just perfect. I couldn't ask for that free use being a mod and all......You done a fine job there sir....and that was way TOO subtle......rofl.....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Originally posted by equus
    Pretty subtle spam if you were to find one. I suggest you contact the Admin of this site before this "type" of thread is started. Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.
    hi equus,

Thanks for the advice and for to do not delete our post.

We do not want to violate any of the server rules.

But your advice message is very subjetive as it to not explain wich server rule is being violated.

Please specifie the server rule that has being violated so we can go to the server administrator and discuss this matter.

Become a PalmOS Game Beta Tester:

http://www.micromagiclabs.com/beta.html