+ Reply to Thread
    Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

New Rock Group Subtle Spam

I was reading through one of the posts in the forum and Equus was quoted as saying "Subtle Spam". I think that if I was ever to form a Rock Band, that is the name I would choose. Either that or I would stick with my original idea of "Equus and the Shackrats!"

How is everyone doing? Life has been anxious lately as we come upon LD or Labor Day. It seems that the forum has been in slow motion lately as well. I think we need to rollout that new look and feel (I still believe a penguin motive is the best way to go).

anyway...

Live from the farmlands of Jersey, let's give a big round of applause for... Subtle Spam!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Well, you have "subtly" stayed away for a long time......so how's the farmland been treating you...
    I like that idea of the Rock Group and may be we can get Convergent to sponsor us and we could really have the "coming of woodstock" series concert. Have all the members here gathered and what a bash that would be.....so was this plug subtle enough? or could I bump it up a notch.....hint...hint..Convergent.......
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

But since you guys can only play MIDI ringtones....

All the action is on the 6600 or SX66 forums (newest devices) or on the i730 release thread. Other than that, there are smatterings of posts on the other forums, but nothing as regular as those. Since I have migrated to the 6600, I have been staying regular. The guys there have done some amazing stuff (with the help of XDA developers) with the ROMs/extended ROMS, programs, and registry hacks. SuperDave type stuff, but with a more accessable device.

Just wait until the i730 is released....
    Jeremiah 29:11

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

Re: New Rock Group Subtle Spam

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    I was reading through one of the posts in the forum and Equus was quoted as saying "Subtle Spam". I think that if I was ever to form a Rock Band, that is the name I would choose. Either that or I would stick with my original idea of "Equus and the Shackrats!"

How is everyone doing? Life has been anxious lately as we come upon LD or Labor Day. It seems that the forum has been in slow motion lately as well. I think we need to rollout that new look and feel (I still believe a penguin motive is the best way to go).

anyway...

Live from the farmlands of Jersey, let's give a big round of applause for... Subtle Spam!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Rock Group Subtle Spam-jruggieri_3_p.jpg  
    The only constant is change.

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Re: Re: New Rock Group Subtle Spam

Originally posted by JimCapraro
    You always manage to make me crack up laughing!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?