+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy My 2.5 hrs wait for Verizon CustSvc - who can beat that!?

Yes, 2.5 hours of waiting. Wondering if anyone else has experienced a wait time quite that long after calling the Verizon customer service number?

That kind of waste and loss of time should be intolerable to a good company. Maybe will write a letter to CEO Seidenberg about it.

I just wanted to ask the quickest way to find out directly from Verizon info on the many signal dropouts over the past week. Does VZ have any problems that could cause signal failure in a major metro area (Bay Area, CA) *and* stop Cust.Svc from answering calls after wait times of 2.5 hrs?

Curious.

I called last week, it was 4 minutes. I just called an hour ago, hit #0, then #3, and it took 30 seconds to get through. I have never had to wait 10 minutes, let alone 2.5 hours.

I guess you have me beat.

Wow---2.5 hours. That's why I left Sprint several years ago....

I've never had that long of a wait with VzW. Try this: (866) 788-9387. I've forgotton what it is, but I think it is data technical support (I had it saved under VzW CS in my contacts).
    Jeremiah 29:11

Dude. Hang up and call back.... jeesh.
    M

I have never heard of a Verizon customer waiting that long... ever. Maybe they were having system issues?

I have heard that for pre-paid service, but thats it. 2.5 hours? what were you calling for? Is this total accumulated time prior to actually getting your first rep, or total time on hold, including time after you got the initial rep on the line? Even in the first few weeks of the upgrade to the i700, the tech dept didnt have a hold time of longer than 45 minutes.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9