+ Reply to Thread
    boe

Best way to sell my PPC6600?

Hello,

I doubt Sprint will have a good trade in program. I've never used ebay before so I could use your suggestions. I'm looking forward to getting rid of this hunk of $@#$ as soon as the Samsung 730 is available. Should I use ebay or is there a better place to sell it?

If I do use Ebay what things should I do so I won't get stuck with a bad check/shipping or any other issues?

Thanks for your help.
    Want better phone selection from Sprint? http://www.smartphoneforums.com/foru...ease-read.html

Try our garage sale here first. If no sale, then go to ebay. Ask for paypal only--that way you get paid before you ship..
    Jeremiah 29:11

What is the condition of the phone and how much are you wanting for it?
    :butterfly :karate:

DLD

Calling it a hunk of *#&$*#& isn't gonna sell it here thats for sure.

PS. I hope your not hoping for an i730 on sprint anytime soon....

boe
    Originally posted by cybrwulf
    Calling it a hunk of *#&$*#& isn't gonna sell it here thats for sure.

PS. I hope your not hoping for an i730 on sprint anytime soon....
    I figure just about anyone here probably has about the same love/hate issues I do so I don't think anyone would be surprised by the issues I've encountered with this phone.

I'm hoping to see the i730 on Sprint sometime around late November.
    Want better phone selection from Sprint? http://www.smartphoneforums.com/foru...ease-read.html

boe
    Originally posted by NinjaMom
    What is the condition of the phone and how much are you wanting for it?
    My phone is in MINT condition. I had the 6601 and it echoed so I asked them for a replacement model - they screwed up and ordered a 660 - totally different animal - so instead of getting a reconditioned one they gave me a brand new one out of the box when I came to pick up the replacement phone. Of course I'll be stuck with it for several more months until the 730 comes out so it may get a scratch or something by then. I have no idea what it will be worth at the time - I check ebay when I'm ready to sell.

boe
    Originally posted by mwfielder
    Try our garage sale here first. If no sale, then go to ebay. Ask for paypal only--that way you get paid before you ship..
    Thanks for the tip - this will be the first time I've ever sold anything online. I'm not sure why I'm so paranoid I'll get stiffed but I figure getting advice here might reduce the chances of that.

Geek
    I was thinking of doing a package deal on mine if I went to an i730. I can get the i730 on Verizon now, but I don't know what to charge for my setup. I have the case, extended battery, the boxwave.com setup for power and screen, blah blah blah.

decisions decisions
    Dan Kunz - XV6600

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Originally posted by boe
    Thanks for the tip - this will be the first time I've ever sold anything online. I'm not sure why I'm so paranoid I'll get stiffed but I figure getting advice here might reduce the chances of that.
    Not to worry, you don't ship it until PayPal tells you they paid. I sold my Samsung i700 that way. It helps to include a few pictures with accessories and screen shots if you have added any software that might help market it. (I had M$ Golf on mine and the screenshots looked great)

Mark