+ Reply to Thread

Need your advice about a unique PM

I got the following PM on another board. Something seems off about this. The "guy" joined the forum today, and immediately PM'ed me the following:

I have accidentally deleted my ActiveSync program from the 6600 and I was wondering if you (as a fellow user) would be able to e-mail me a copy of it? It is located under "\MyPocket PC\Windows\Start Menu\" Thank you very much. You are a life saver.
    :butterfly :karate:

DLD

Re: Need your advice about a unique PM

Originally posted by NinjaMom
    I got the following PM on another board. Something seems off about this. The "guy" joined the forum today, and immediately PM'ed me the following:

I have accidentally deleted my ActiveSync program from the 6600 and I was wondering if you (as a fellow user) would be able to e-mail me a copy of it? It is located under "\MyPocket PC\Windows\Start Menu\" Thank you very much. You are a life saver.
    I got the same PM! I told him I didn't think there was any way that could happen, unless he was doing some serious ROM hacking. I think what he actually may have done was removed ActiveSync from his start menu and thinks he deleted the whole thing. I told him to do a soft reset. Haven't heard anything more from him. - sheureka
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

I told him to reset it too, and haven't heard back from him either. I wonder if it worked fro him.
    :butterfly :karate:

DLD