+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

Bombings in the UK

I just want to share my thoughts and prayers with those PPH members in the UK.... the victim of a coordinated terrorist attack this morning. It amazes me that people with the intelligence to organize something like that chose to destroy innocent people.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Because they are just a bunch of COWARDS who truly are jealous of others who are better than them. They can ony show their strength on the weak. I for one would not go that far as to say that they are INTELLIGENT, sorry Mike, but that is how they show their DNA induced intelligence built with stupidity and the other ingredient being jealousy, cause thats what it took to procreate these cowards.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    My heartfelt thoughts to all those affected.

I totally agree with Equus. These are the biggest cowards ever.

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. " - R. Reagan
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

I try to avoid "Me Too" statements in most threads, but I fuly agree with all the sentiments expressed here.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to those effected by this tragedy.

We feel your pain as if it was our own.

Alan

it was a Heartbreaking news... =(

As long as the UK and other nations accommodate those who condemn bombing civilians in London but condone and applaud their brothers who kill children and other civilian in Israel (as does a leading MP and a member of the House of Lords), the world will know more of this terror.
    That'sssssssss all folks!