+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vacation

Vacation

Well, I was out a week or so with family in town, picking up the oldest from camp (Kanakuk), so I was away from the boards. Man! I thought clearing out the email was time-consuming! The i730 forum had 7 pages of unread threads alone! Well at least the usb modem thing has been solved and SuperDave will soon have an i730 in his hand. (Still waiting for it to be in my hand, grrrrr....) Anyway, good to be back around....
    Jeremiah 29:11

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    You did not get approval to take your vacation!
    Please remit a TPS Report immediately!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Naw, he had to go see a "shrink". He has been having the "samsung i-series" withdrawals and using "vacation" as an excuse. I bet if we check his itinerary he had "one stop" highlighted on the map or better yet we can trace his movements thru GPS. Who knows he might as well gone back to Albany and erased all his tracks so there are no records of him being there. Notice how tommy and shackrat are "missing"..........I think we really need to call MW's shrink and ask him some documents to be turned over..........SC I think the new Patriot Act gives us that right............
    anyhoo, MW hope you have come back with more vigor and spunk. Looking forward to your receiving the i730.........
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

@ Sloppy--Yes I was expecting some more lounge posts from you....

I even saw some posts of yours on the i730 forum that haven't been moved yet...The mods must be busy!

@eQuus--I have doctor-patient privilege (thank goodness!). Mostly my therapy revolves around that night from Albany....my shrink thought retracing the experience will heal me...he came with me for the treatment....after reliving the experience he ran off into the woods shreiking, and I think he ran into tommy out there....
    Last edited by mwfielder; 07-11-2005 at 10:38 AM.

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Equus - you kill me. I think we do need to use the Patriot on MWW. I am sure he has Shackrat tied in his basement. There is no way he could have retraced his steps for the shrink. We had his memory wiped.

In fact, if our procedure works, everytime he hears the Smurf theme, he should immediately drop everything and run to the kitchen screaming "NY city should be the Capital!"
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    Equus - you kill me. I think we do need to use the Patriot on MWW. I am sure he has Shackrat tied in his basement. There is no way he could have retraced his steps for the shrink. We had his memory wiped.

In fact, if our procedure works, everytime he hears the Smurf theme, he should immediately drop everything and run to the kitchen screaming "NY city should be the Capital!"
    My wife was wondering why I started shouting that...

Nah, Shackrat busted out long ago. Trouble was.....he kept trying to come back! I think he is holed up with tommy and kalash...