+ Reply to Thread
    Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Change the PDAPhoneHome logo

I want to include the i730 in the logo. Mike please change it. You were supposed to do this when the i700 came out. I think Shackrat and Raphael were on this.
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

New logo

Sloppeeee, oh so sloppy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Change the PDAPhoneHome logo-penguin-i730.jpg  
    The only constant is change.

I think that is a wonderful logo!
    1 Vote for my chick Leila and me!

Oh, jeez, you guys are disgusting.......how am I going to get a business card made if thats the logo? Luceeeeeeeeeee, can you splain that?
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    It would be nice to update some of the pda phone icons seeing that there are not really any "current" ones at this point. Sort of looks like a "retro" site at this point!

Maybe ask people to post icon pictures of their "newer" gadgets to use as icons.

Mark

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Its kind of a retro thing.

Seriously, I have a completely new design completed that is device agnostic and coded for vbulletin v3... just haven't had the time to integrate it and get it deployed. It is much better than what we have today.
    Mike - Been Converged?

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Originally posted by Convergent
    Its kind of a retro thing.

Seriously, I have a completely new design completed that is device agnostic and coded for vbulletin v3... just haven't had the time to integrate it and get it deployed. It is much better than what we have today.
    Blah, blah, blah...

ok, I hear you but I think "we" need to bite the bullet and knock this thing out! I don't know 1 thing about website development or programming, but I do know how to order pizza and pick up beer so let's lock you, Equus, MW, JimC, Marco and what the hell SC in a room and hammer this puppy out! I'll slide pizza's under the door at regular intervals, unless I'm too drunk....

Just a thought.

Mark

Originally posted by MEG
    Blah, blah, blah...

ok, I hear you but I think "we" need to bite the bullet and knock this thing out! I don't know 1 thing about website development or programming, but I do know how to order pizza and pick up beer so let's lock you, Equus, MW, JimC, Marco and what the hell SC in a room and hammer this puppy out! I'll slide pizza's under the door at regular intervals, unless I'm too drunk....

Just a thought.

Mark
    Well, now pizza, beer, Sloppy's on his way: (this one's recycled)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Change the PDAPhoneHome logo-hikingboots.jpg  

Sloppy looks good in Tims! I'll take the pizza, but my only contributions will be, "More Cowbell!"
    Jeremiah 29:11

Originally posted by mwfielder
    Sloppy looks good in Tims! I'll take the pizza, but my only contributions will be, "More Cowbell!"
    forgot the pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Change the PDAPhoneHome logo-cowbell.jpg  
    Jeremiah 29:11

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Nice,

I don't recognize the band, but it looks like a cross between Hall & Oates and BTO!

Rock on!

Mark

(you ain't seen nothin' yet!)

Come on... you don't recognize the band - that is a Blue Oyster classic. We just need Christopher Walken here to say it... "Give me a little more cowbell"

MW - that was awesome that you brought that up... we were chatting about it recently. Found this link... enjoy
    http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=3201

JimC - that is one of my favorite pictures...

Note to putting me in a room with other people and a locked door. The judge has made it very clear that I am not allowed to be in a contained area with any living creatures especially Equus. Ever since the Flabbersham Incident of 1986,I live a very solitary life.

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    Come on... you don't recognize the band - that is a Blue Oyster classic. We just need Christopher Walken here to say it... "Give me a little more cowbell"

BOC -- one of my all time fav's!! SC you're showing your age -- I thought equus & I were the only ones here old enough to have these memories wiped out by hallucinogens -- only to return in flashbacks.

Were you @ woodstock -- "three days man" -- I was the 748th skinny-dipper from the left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Change the PDAPhoneHome logo-scboc.jpg  

Originally posted by JimCapraro
    BOC -- one of my all time fav's!! SC you're showing your age -- I thought equus & I were the only ones here old enough to have these memories wiped out by hallucinogens -- only to return in flashbacks.

Were you @ woodstock -- "three days man" -- I was the 748th skinny-dipper from the left.
    Where did you find that poster? I thought Neil Young had the last one remaining. Whatever happens now, I always avoid the green m&m's.

Wow! I thought all of those memory cells were killed off by alcohol a long time ago... thanks for the flashback!
    John

New logo now, new logo now