+ Reply to Thread
    Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Convergent asks that you use his new nickname

Convergent has asked everyone to please refer to him as Connie from now on. He said that he thinks it is shorter for everyone to write and has a much gentler feel.

Plus, it is my mother-in-law's name so it is easy for me to remember.
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

OMG.................that solitary confinement has done wonders for you SC............has your Mother-in-law been visiting you often?
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Connie as short for Convergent or Connie as in short for Constance! or Constatine or Constantinople, or Convict, or convoluted ...
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?

Re: Convergent asks that you use his new nickname

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    Convergent has asked everyone to please refer to him as Connie from now on. He said that he thinks it is shorter for everyone to write and has a much gentler feel.

Plus, it is my mother-in-law's name so it is easy for me to remember.
    I think you might get booted from "The Lounge" for this one! What's left? "....What we have here..... is failure, to commun'cate.... some penguins, you just can't reach..."

30 days in The Hole!

oooooooohhhh!! Penguins gonna be in trouble.....

(we need a "penguin" theme'd icon)

MG

oh yeeeeah. he's gonna be booted from here too.....man this is gonna get ugly>>>>>>>>>> he's now messing with "The Boss".........and The Boss has some cousins who live out in them Jersey farms...........oh jeez......I have to declare now to all...........I have never met that penguin in my life. I donot know who Sloppychachi is, and I have never ever had any dealings with that penguin.............so please don't come after me...............I knew it..........I knew it...........that penguin was bad news from day one..........mama had warned me about hanging around kids like this, boy was she right...oh please forgive me mother.....I swear I will be a good kid from now on..........whew.feel better already........
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Re: Re: Convergent asks that you use his new nickname

Originally posted by MEG ***snip***

How about one with his "Albany" family? They had to have family pictures when you were there Equus.

Re: Re: Re: Convergent asks that you use his new nickname

Originally posted by waltie
    Originally posted by MEG snip

How about one with his "Albany" family? They had to have family pictures when you were there Equus.
    you really don't want me to post his "Albany family" pictures do you? Sir, it would make a very bad impression to other members at this site. we really dont want to portray "certain" images of people around here. Some of us have class you know.......... JC has those pictures, he had to pay a ransom to free SC during the police raid in Albany........poor JC.he saved that penguins life.........so did MW.as a matter of fact MW and tommy carried an unconcious penguin out the bar that late night of raid and sped thru midtown Albany and crossed the border to NJ......thats the reason SC lives out in the farms now, way far from civilization............

lol ...Oh, you're probably right. Plus, we wouldn't want to get poor Sloppy in trouble. Who knows how many other single mothers out there are looking for the father of their child.

Witness protection program frowns on pics....nuff said!
    Jeremiah 29:11

Besides, I hear that SC has enough "pictures" for leverage from Albany to make anyone do his dirty work...

Good thing I wasn't there! (As far as you know...)
    John

Originally posted by jpmihalk
    Besides, I hear that SC has enough "pictures" for leverage from Albany to make anyone do his dirty work...

Good thing I wasn't there! (As far as you know...)
    Oh yeah sure.... Mr. "I will drive the getaway car" and then you have the nerve to show up in a 1976 station wagon painted lime green.

"I have to go to the bathroom guys... be right back"

Next thing I know, I run out of the water treatment plant and no car. Thanks a lot there JPM!

By the way, I am changing Connies nickname to Sugar Connie. I like that a lot better... seems to fit Mike's demeanor even more!