+ Reply to Thread

Any PPC with a slideout keyboard?

I'm moving away from convergence for awhile.

I adore the keyboard on my Audiovox 6600 and don't want to give it up. I've been googling with alot of keywords but all I get is PDA2k, and the 6600, kinda annoying.

Soooo...does anyone here know of any ppc with a slideout keyboard that has bluetooth and wifi (not required, just preffered)

Thanks for the help!

Re: Any PPC with a slideout keyboard?

Originally posted by Xc0m
    I'm moving away from convergence for awhile.

I adore the keyboard on my Audiovox 6600 and don't want to give it up. I've been googling with alot of keywords but all I get is PDA2k, and the 6600, kinda annoying.

Soooo...does anyone here know of any ppc with a slideout keyboard that has bluetooth and wifi (not required, just preffered)

Thanks for the help!
    Samsung i730 is waiting for you................
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

away from convergence

away from convergence
    oops my bad.........I have not seen those yet...........unless you get an Axim and get an external keyboard.........HP's have some nice selection too.......
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Dang

I'm now on the GSM side of things up here in Canada with some nice phones and faster data speeds than our CDMA carriers (who are taking their sweet time for EVDO)

Even if I wanted the Samsung i730, no carrier would offer it up here.

I guess I have to hope that the vox 6600 can get a BT connection from the Moto V3 and connect to EGPRS

Can you recommend me any other PPC device? I use it to manage my hosting company from anywhere. So while I would really like the keyboard, I can get by with a BT keyboard

I was also looking at flipstartpc.com but no release date has been mentionned yet

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Can you recommend me any other PPC device? I use it to manage my hosting company from anywhere. So while I would really like the keyboard, I can get by with a BT keyboard

I was also looking at flipstartpc.com but no release date has been mentionned yet
    What about the Blackberry Phone, sort of between phone and ppc...
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/sh...one&catLevel=2

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/sh...e=FA173A%23ABA

Here's a couple HP options. The 6315 is a crappy phone, so don't even activate it. But the 4355 may be the ticket.

Mark