+ Reply to Thread

Talking Aloha from the Big Kahuna!!!!!

Y'all will not believe who I saw on the islands during my business trip?....... Courtesy Photo shop by the one and only Mr Jim Capraro
    Last edited by equus; 01-23-2006 at 10:34 PM.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Sloppy's other girl is not going to be happy about this.

Change the PDAPhoneHome logo

Equus, I can't believe you "outed" SC on the board! Does not the "male code" apply to penguins!?!

Mark

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Originally posted by MEG
    Sloppy's other girl is not going to be happy about this.

Change the PDAPhoneHome logo

Equus, I can't believe you "outed" SC on the board! Does not the "male code" apply to penguins!?!

Mark
    Damn straight MEG - what the heck is that garbage. I seek out a little R and R in the Hawaiian islands after my friggin 80 mile winter march and I have to get caught by the paparazzi enjoying a little luau.

Enough is enough... Jennifer did not want to have children, Angelina and I are just friends, and I did not sleep with Ricky Martin!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

MEG, first of all I did not "out" SC............the White House did that.......so I take that a personal insult to my family name that you accuse me of "outing" my dear friend......next.......as far us males sticking together....yes I do and I did...I was seriously hurt in the process of knocking out the paparazzi who took those pictures. As a matter of fact I requested Mr. Jim Capraro (a fine gentleman and an Italian cousin of mine) to clean up the picture as there was a very compromising posture of the hula dancer along with my esteemed friend SC..............so for your information Sir, I DID the best I could to protect our fine outstanding feathered member of this forum................ It was on an emergency call that I flew on a special chartered Jet to that island to help out our friend and this is the thanks I get..........??????
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Funny, the post says "Equus" not CIA or FBI or IRS. Face it! you might as well have chucked poor Sloppy into a jet engine in some sadistic engine torture test. I'm sure all JC did was put the cloths back on the poor Hawaiian chick. Oh and that watch ad to the right of SC looks vaguely familiar. Could it be Remington Steele? James Bond? no it's Equus himself! SC may have to move again now that PETA knows where to find him! SC, to appease the little lady, you might want to try copious amounts of fresh mackeral or shiny, sparkily gemstones. Is it true that diamonds are a penguins best friend?

Mark

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Originally posted by MEG
    Funny, the post says "Equus" not CIA or FBI or IRS. Face it! you might as well have chucked poor Sloppy into a jet engine in some sadistic engine torture test. I'm sure all JC did was put the cloths back on the poor Hawaiian chick. Oh and that watch ad to the right of SC looks vaguely familiar. Could it be Remington Steele? James Bond? no it's Equus himself! SC may have to move again now that PETA knows where to find him! SC, to appease the little lady, you might want to try copious amounts of fresh mackeral or shiny, sparkily gemstones. Is it true that diamonds are a penguins best friend?

Mark
    Thankfully, there are nice people like you out there Meg. The good thing is my chick is okay with mackeral, I couldn't swing enough flipper grease to afford the diamonds.

Watch out for Equus... he is an evil man. He is trying to take control of Trenton , NJ by posting subliminal messages in the Shop at Home Jewelery show at 9:00 pm. Watch it and the next thing you know you will purchase a Hyundai and drive it in to the Trenton Capital building.
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?