+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

A big thanks to MRailing

FAQ has been updated by MRailing again.

I have to say, as a PDAPhoneHome veteran, the i730 faq is the best single source of information I have ever seen here. Getting it together, in such fine shape, and keeping it organized, I'm sure has burned a lot of MRailing's hours. I just wanted to post a note of appreciation from this user.

The only constant is change.

I'll second that if you don't mind JC!

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    Michael,

Has been the best Mod on all of the sites that I visit.
    I just hope that the next device I buy he is on that forum as well.

Thanks for putting up with all the BS that some of the members give you.

Anxiously Awaiting Android jpurv's Avatar
    Ditto to all of the above. I always read a post if I see mrailing was the last to comment. Your commitment and insight doesn't go unnoticed.
    Free Katie Holmes!

Talking I agree!

I'd like to add my thanks. The i730 is my first converged device and I spent lots of time reading through this forum before making my decision. With all of the help here, especially from MRailing, who could go wrong?

Thanks a million!

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    I personally, love his smile and sense of humility. He is an example of mankind's dedication to service without any thought of self. He is more than persona but is the complete package, saint and servant. He is a bastion of truth in a world of fruitless searches.

I remember the first time he danced for us at that Club in Parsippany. He was our tiny dancer. His feet on fire as the bass from the timpany soared.

I remember the first time he sang that song for us at the Chinese New Year festival in Ho Ho Kus. I truly believe that he is the wind beneath our wings.

Thank you Old Soldier... thank you MRailing!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

I concur.

Mike's step by step procedure on how to configure a phone from scratch is awesome. I leveraged his procedures when my phone decided to hard reset itself a few weeks back.

Great work Mike !!! Much appreciated by all of us !!! !!! !!!

i760 VZW

Kudos from me as well. This has been the best moderated forum so far. Hope you'll be around in the Treo 700 and Motorola Q (Please let them release the Q) for when those blow up.
    Ascii stupid question, get a stupid Ansi.

yeah michael is like the dr. phil of the i730. without him i would have probably cheated on my i730
    You poke it, you own it.

I'd would also like to thank you for your hard work and dedication to this forum. You and the other mods have made my transition from a standard phone to a pda phone much simpler.

T H A N K S !

MRailing, you totally rock!! I am sure the i730 gods have already made you a saint! I know that we think you are!
    TKD2004

I know we sound like a broken record, but we really do appreciate it! This FAQ has been EXTREMELY helpful, and has saved countless hours for many.

Now if we could just get newbies to read it!!!!

Okay, okay....I'll join in. You ah-Ight!
    Jeremiah 29:11

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    I personally, love his smile and sense of humility. He is an example of mankind's dedication to service without any thought of self. He is more than persona but is the complete package, saint and servant. He is a bastion of truth in a world of fruitless searches . . .
    Originally posted by tkd2004
    MRailing, you totally rock!! I am sure the i730 gods have already made you a saint! I know that we think you are!
    Move over St. Equus of Milpitas, you've got company -- I think wev'e just cannonized St. MRailing of the Hoosierdome!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A big thanks to MRailing-angelmr.jpg  

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Although I don't have an i730, I have to agree with you guys that Michael has done some great work. It seems like only a short time ago that he joined the team and I remember talking to the other team members about whether he should come onboard... boy was THAT a dumb conversation in hindsite. Thanks Michael!

Not sure if you all know or not, but Equus is in the hospital undergoing some serious procedures for the next several weeks.... so lets not jump on him while he's not around to defend himself.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Originally posted by Convergent
    Although I don't have an i730, I have to agree with you guys that Michael has done some great work. It seems like only a short time ago that he joined the team and I remember talking to the other team members about whether he should come onboard... boy was THAT a dumb conversation in hindsite. Thanks Michael!

Not sure if you all know or not, but Equus is in the hospital undergoing some serious procedures for the next several weeks.... so lets not jump on him while he's not around to defend himself.
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to Equus....
    Jeremiah 29:11

Originally posted by mwfielder
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to Equus....
    From your lips to God's ears, Doc, from your lips to God's heart.

I spoke with Equus this evening. He called me from the hospital -- he has a major surgical procedure this coming Saturday afternoon -- We need to all be praying for him (or thinking about him if that is your preference) at that time. He's a great fella who we all appreciate very much -- He goes to great lengths to establish and maintain relationships, and he needs all of our support, at this time, in return. He's in good spirits although pretty anxious about what's before him. And, he has his trusty i730 and is monitoring PDAPhone home -- they even have wifi in the hospital.

Equus when you read this know we are very much with you!!
    Last edited by JimCapraro; 10-05-2005 at 10:56 PM.

He is definitely in our prayers.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Originally posted by Convergent
    He is definitely in our prayers.
    I thank you all very much and it is so comforting to know that there are friends that do care. I hope to come back rebuilt to original specifications, if the surgeon can find the owners manual, he stated that he will read it first before performing the surgery !!!!!!!!!! I told him that we here at this forum make sure that all read the FAQ by mrailing before using ANY device and adviced the same for him to log on to a site the surgeons go to and read up on the FAQ's before using that drill-bit on my cranium !!!!!!!!!!! By the way the Wi-Fi works better here on my i730 than it did at home>>>>> umm, maybe I will test more devices for VZW while I am here???..can you hear me now???? any way a huge thanks to all for the prayers and please someone keep an eye on SC, .....he might start posting in the lounge and you all might have to keep moving his post........ Thanks Convergent for the support, you are a great man.........say HI to Marc for me fellas.....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Hey Equus, Maybe you can have them insert a WiFi chip and class A radio in your head so that YOU are the ultimate converged dude! Of course, then you'd probably have to load WM or Palm OS into your head, and we all know what problems that would create. Imagine having to reboot yourself every few hours. Hang in there.
    Mike - Been Converged?