+ Reply to Thread
    Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Truth about Equus

I am sick and tired about the blatant lies that Equus is in the hospital. It is not true.
    As this forum's lead penguin, I take my role seriously to report the truth.

Equus has left the People's Republic of California to follow his dream of running a truck route in the Yellowstone Teton area of Idaho. For years, a young/agile Equus D. Donglewanger has secretly dreamed of running potatoes along the scenic views of America's greatest national park. Now, at the ripe age of 93, E.D.D. has decided to take a chance and make it happen.

I am saddened by the lies about hospitals and recovery while E.D.D. is out joyridding in his 96-wheeler, hauling enough potatoes to feed the people of Tuscaloosa!
    Let's all wish the old man luck in his new endeavor, may all your roads be clear and your CB buzzing!

Check out Equus's trips at this site:
    http://trucking.idaho.gov/
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

But I think the CIA tailed him to Albany....

Hmmm...what is really in those potato trucks?
    Jeremiah 29:11

OMG..............I can't laugh anymore.whole sides are hurting....besides that truck has a very bad seat too...rough riding around them sharp curves on the Tetons...........Hey, anyone want fries with that?.SC you are the greatest..........thanks for making my early morning breakfast taste better...........96-wheeler?........I need to start on that project at work and have the R&D crew get started on it asap. You guys are the best............sorry I am gonna miss out on all the fun for a while, hey I wanted to take time off anyway, but the slave-driver here wouldn't give me time off and this is all I could do to get time off...man, this Convergent dude...he cracks a mean whip......... I love this place, keeps my sanity in check.did I type that?... If I had not been here at this forum I wouldn't know how to spend my time!!!! besides I still get to move your threads around I just read the WM5 upgrade "supposed" to show up for the i730...........we are not gonna go thru that fiasco again are we?........I am getting old for that kind of excitement YES, I am ONLY hauling potatoes MW !!!!!!!. they sure ain't no illegals in the trailer back there..or are they?.dang, I better stop now and check the trailer........
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Yep--you are going to be appointed as the official go to guy for the WME 5.0 upgrade. We all know that Samsung and VzW are so very good about keeping us up to date on information about upgrades, so that should be an easy task for you....

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

Re: Truth about Equus

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    Equus has left the People's Republic of California to follow his dream of running a truck route in the Yellowstone Teton area of Idaho.
    Whose fantasy is this??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Truth about Equus-sctrucking.jpg  
    The only constant is change.

Wow! Nice one JC!

Re: Re: Truth about Equus

Originally posted by JimCapraro
    Whose fantasy is this??
    I am truly humbled... that is a masterpiece.
    WOW!

Just picked up a message from Equus' daughter, that was sent at 9:30 (Chicago Time) last evening. Seems that the surgery went well. Andy was still asleep as she was sending. Just before the surgery He asked her to tell us that the surgeion said no go, on the wifi and "blueteeth" (her word ) installation.

thanks for the update, I was curious how everything was going.

That sucks on the WiFi and Bluetooth addition. But I guess it's better than having to cut holes in every one of his hats for the antenna to poke through. Plus that wouldn't be good during a lighting storm, it would act as a lighting rod, and well we thought he was fried before....

Masterpiece.............I am breathless........it is amazing to see the artwork that JC puts out............that must have taken some time to do. wow, thanks JC........... Oh my, I can't believe my daughter typed it "blueteeth".........well no green eggs for her.....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Originally posted by equus
    .............I am breathless........
    OMG, breathless, someone call the Doctor . . . He's stopped breathing . . .

er, uh, oh yeah, surgery was Saturday, he's not under anasthesia anymore, he's out of recovery, he's out of intensive care, he's back in a normal hospital warde room with small portions of boring food.

Never mind, everything's fine.

Don't eat the meatloaf!!!! Trust me, I'm a doctor.....

Glad to see have "rebooted", Equus! Now where did they put the reset button !?!?!?!......

Seriously, we are blessed to have you around...

So Equus... you are doing okay. Big friggin' deal... Get off your lazy, hospital-bed laden rear end and get to work.

You know you are the only one around here who is never getting things done.

I mean, look at the new GUI that Connie rolled out... Oops.
    I mean, look at the PPC 2005 rollout from Verizon... Oops.
    I mean, look at the 2 posts I hid in the i730 forum that Mrailing has not yet caught and moved to the lounge.

Aren't there some fuel management diagnostic framistams that need cajigling? Get to work and implement the fetzer valve replacement on the Elantra!

Most Flipperly,
    THE PENGUIN!

I am not a mover, I am a shaker... Moving things are for other people, I don't know whether my back can handle it...

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    So Equus... you are doing okay. Big friggin' deal... Get off your lazy, hospital-bed laden rear end and get to work. . . . . .

Aren't there some fuel management diagnostic framistams that need cajigling? Get to work and implement the fetzer valve replacement on the Elantra!

Most Flipperly,
    THE PENGUIN!
    Sloppy must have been "telecommuting" when he wrote this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Truth about Equus-paradise.jpg  

Originally posted by JimCapraro
    Sloppy must have been "telecommuting" when he wrote this.
    ROFL! Jim, if anyone ever takes your PC, they are going to think you have this weird penguin fetish.