+ Reply to Thread
    Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Hey Equus - Here's to you!

Equus -

You have always been there to single-handedly support the wireless companies with your $86,000 a month phone bill.

You are persistent in your belief that MW Fielder was wrongly accused and it was indeed a one-armed man with a potato knish.

You consistently recognize Albany as the only city in America willing to house JPM and Chicago as the only city crazy enough to keep JimC.

You continue to work with Sugar Connie even after the Belfast fiasco... dare I even say it. On yeah Connie, you know that Gore would have never been a Senator if you didn't order that Tequila.

God Bless you St. Equus of Milipitas! I hope after the surgery you are capable of recording as well as receiving digital cable!

Sincerely,
    - La Sloppo da Chaccho
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Sloppy, you are the best! God speed, Equus!
    Jeremiah 29:11

ROFL!
    John

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

Re: Hey Equus - Here's to you!

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    . . . . . La Sloppo da Chaccho
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey Equus - Here's to you!-la-sloppo-da-chaccho.gif  
    The only constant is change.

Re: Hey Equus - Here's to you!

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    Equus -

You have always been there to single-handedly support the wireless companies with your $86,000 a month phone bill.

You are persistent in your belief that MW Fielder was wrongly accused and it was indeed a one-armed man with a potato knish.

You consistently recognize Albany as the only city in America willing to house JPM and Chicago as the only city crazy enough to keep JimC.

You continue to work with Sugar Connie even after the Belfast fiasco... dare I even say it. On yeah Connie, you know that Gore would have never been a Senator if you didn't order that Tequila.

God Bless you St. Equus of Milipitas! I hope after the surgery you are capable of recording as well as receiving digital cable!

Sincerely,
    - La Sloppo da Chaccho
    La Sloppo da Chaccho?...........roflm*o........oh I can't roll on the floor, my whole body hurts.......oops.......anyhoo, I thank you all for the great support. You members are the best.........
    Man, those phone bills are killing me........
    Yeah, MW was wrongly accused.........or maybe you can tell me now since that case has been dropped.......did he do it?
    YES, Albany is the only city as far as I know that is large enough to house JPM.
    Chi-Town and JC are like peas-in-a pod.......
    OMG, you mean to tell me Connie and Gore are friends?.....man, and here I thought I knew Connie well..........things you learn on the internet these days is amazing........
    I am able to record in Mono-Aural ONLY and CANNOT receive anything in Digital........dang Doctors have no clue about Rock&Roll.......they listen to some Classical music and disabled my BT and Wi-Fi that was able to transmit in Stereo.......I bet these folks worked for VZW at one time.
    I thank you for the kind words Sir........I hope to be back in good "spirits" in about three weeks and then I plan to go on a "pilgrimage" to Albany and settle the "score" with all your "cousins"....
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Re: Re: Hey Equus - Here's to you!

Originally posted by JimCapraro
    Ain't he the General who led the army at the Alamo? he looks so much like him..
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Originally posted by mwfielder
    Sloppy, you are the best! God speed, Equus!
    thank you Doc. yes it was God speed that helped me and all the prayers from you folks here.

Glad to see the reset button and the RAM change worked, welcome back!
    Last edited by mrailing; 10-11-2005 at 09:10 PM.

A Very special thanks to Mr. Jim Capraro. He kept checking on me to see if everything was going OK. He was the second person on my list to call as soon as I was able to talk. Great guy, THANKS Mr.JC for being there. Also to SC, thanks for the concern and kind thoughts. I hope to bounce back in a few weeks and I am told it will take about three months before my "brain" decides to work. You know what?.....I am just worried what if the "brain" decides to go thru hard-resets as I have not been able to use the Sprite back-up feature before this procedure was done.......dang that is a terrible thought is it not? NEVER MIND don't answer that.......

Plus, a personal thank you to all here.

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar
    Andy, I'm humbled -- you've done (and still are doing) all of the heavy lifting -- I just talked on the telephone a little bit.

Welcome back, friend!!
    The only constant is change.

Sir Equus
    Good to see you posting again... to see your loose jawed, brain gearin' avatar ginding away gives us little forum weenies solace.
    Get well
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Welcome back to the land of the posting, equus!

Now... about that $86,000 a month wireless bill.... get your HMO to cover it!
    John

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Re: Re: Hey Equus - Here's to you!

Originally posted by JimCapraro
    In my best Speedy Gonzales voice...

I like thees one a lot!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?