+ Reply to Thread

Question Concerned about SC in New Jersey

Hey SC, has the rains affected you any? Are you and the family spared from those rains? Keep us posted will you? OR are on one of those islands sipping a drink?
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Unbelievable amount of flooding... everyone I know has water in their basement. Thankfully, this is nothing compared to Katrina and we were not affected.

Thanks for thinking about me but remember, penguins love water!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

I have to think about my fine-feathered friend. Glad to hear you and family are OK..........oh yeah I totally forgot penguins love water..........on a side note........doctor has advised me that there are some "other" things he has seen in the MRI's that will make me stay here another week..........I hate hospitals.........food sucks......nurses have no sense of humor.........view out of my window is pathetic>>> a freaking parking lot<<<< no cable TV.........but I have Wi-Fi.woot.woot.......
    so my good buddy....can you all come here at midnite and bust me out of here? make sure MW has enough anaesthesia to handle the situation...then have JC disguised as the Surgeon and you be the main get-away car driver.............have a decoy too, just in case the incident resembles the Albany Escape Fiasco........
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Please read Equus Escape Plan thread.
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Heavy, heavy rains in CT as well. The ark is almost complete! Anybody got a paddle?!

Mark

Originally posted by MEG
    Heavy, heavy rains in CT as well. The ark is almost complete! Anybody got a paddle?!

Mark
    Oh well then you are back to that proverbial statement..............up the creek without a paddle!!!!!. dang, MEG how do you manage to get into snafus like these. I thought we at CIA gave you enough training to survive in disasters like these before any FEMA help shows up. Oh well at least the Ark is complete. Sorry to note the "toe" mishap...........but did you at least get the cape on?.......
    OK.OK........are you OK in there? Hope you and family were spared the torrential rains or floods?. Be safe there bud, as those floods are mighty powerful............

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    The cape helped slow my descent... so the "de-celeration trauma" was not so bad. (I only bounced twice) We are dry now in BRFD, CT. I drained the pool for the winter, though and the damn rain filled it backed up! must be 10-12 inches of water to do that!

Mark