+ Reply to Thread
    MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?

Has Equus has gone underground?

I hope all is well, no activity from him in days. I enjoy reading his responses to anybody's questions.

Any news?

Mark

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Funny, I was going to post a "Where's Equus" note... we are on the same wavelength MEG. Last I heard, Equus joined a cult called the Novello in Utah. Supposingly, they are into this crazy"groupware" stuff.

Who knows?
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    "Groupware?" Is that Novell? I hear, once you go Novell, you never go back....

Mark

He did not join Novello, that group drank the Kool-Aid, and well, aren't doing so well.

I heard chicks dig scars and he joined a nudist colony someplace in Arizona, they dig his big scar...

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar
    Originally posted by sloppychachi
    . . . Last I heard, Equus joined a cult called the Novello in Utah. . . .
    Who knows?
    Their name is taken from their notorious leader, Don (Italian for Godfather) Novello, aka:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has Equus has gone underground?-father_guido_sarducci.jpg  
    The only constant is change.

ROFL!

Perhaps equus has taken a new cult name, like "Brother PDAphone" or something similar...
    John

I am Bak..........................had a rough time there for a while as it was iffy if things were gonna go back in my cranium...............the registry editor that the surgeon used was a very bad program and was infested with a lot of Ad-ware and virii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides he crippled the BT and Wi-Fi and definitely the camera works but no place to store the images as the memory has been corrupted !!!!...now that said I am back home, enjoying the clean room, home cooked meals and thank God I don't have to put up with those crabby ugly nurses!!!!!!! yeah, yeah I am *issed off.......I see there have been lots of interesting posts and as usual SC moved into my territory!!!!!!!!! JC must be on a natural high as "his" boys won the BIG ONE............I do thank each and everyone of you here for the kind thoughts and prayers you had for me. It is so comforting to know that as far apart as we all are here there was always a sense of closeness to me from you members and friends. This is really a great forum and truly "Connie" deserves a pat on the back for starting this...............I will slowly get back to my pranks as usual, move SC's posts around..........pick on MW, get JPM for laughing at me...........and oh my MEG is like so in trouble..............you guys are the best and THANKS for all you do here for this forum and you all are definitely a CLASS ACT...........
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Nice to have you booted up again! I was missing my daily quota of "...." edited messages. Now don't over do it and cause a soft reset again.

Take two naps and post in the morning.....

Mark

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Come to think of it, SC has been absent as well. I am beginning to think both Equus and SC are the same person!

Mark

OMG................................MEG you have definitely crossed the "virtual line"......................SC and Equus are the same? or are you implying that I am impersonating SC? or are you saying SC is impersonating Equus?.............I cannot believe that this forum has come to this. What a sad day in my life............Please somebody just take me out of this misery.............I was gone a few weeks and mayhem happens here. of all people you .MEG....you........I had faith in you...........I confided in you....I had requested you in confidence not to out the CIA operative SC................OMG, I had no idea you would out "him"..............now, my "informant" JC has to be given some new identity and include him in the "witness protection plan"............then we have JPM who is a loose cannon...............then the Doc..............I have a headache I have to go into my meditation camp up in the mountains...........I hate that rough flight in the chopper, but hey taxpayers are paying for the fuel and I have Dominguez Salvatore Vicente Maria Jose as my pilot and his salary is covered under the "protection plan" so its fine............at least I am saving the citizens tax dollars by outsourcing my pilot!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

where is my mentor Ronnie whenyou need him..............
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Easy big fella, we don't want you to blow another gasket! Much like Karl Rove, I just facilitated SC outing himself, Of course "Libby" will take the fall for it, but that's how these things go. Has anyone seen Harriet Miers?

Mark

Hmmmm.....sloppyequus....I'm sure JC could have some fun with that....
    Jeremiah 29:11

Originally posted by mwfielder
    Hmmmm.....sloppyequus....I'm sure JC could have some fun with that....
    oh the pain...Don't be giving JC any ideas please.......I need help here.........I want my mommy.......oh yeah forgot, she is still in DC wrapping up the boxes with her resignation letters and all.........

rofl!!!! sloppyequus.... hehehehehe
    John