+ Reply to Thread
    DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

If you ever had the feeling Equus is a hero . . .

Here's why you are right . . .

The story/photo below are at the The Nepal Journal

Could that be a picture of a "potato hauling extinct horse?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you had the feeling Equus is a hero . . .-equus.jpg  
    Last edited by JimCapraro; 10-30-2005 at 12:49 AM.
    The only constant is change.

I am no hero JC............just doing my part to help somebody survive.........everybody is a hero in their own way..........our soldiers, the cop who walks the beat, the fireman who saves a life, the father that worries about his child, the mother that tucks her child in to make sure the child is warm, so it is not such a big deal............everyone here at this site is a hero in their own little domain............you are a hero to your child who looks upto you JC.........and for me my mom and dad were heroes..........
    Last edited by equus; 10-30-2005 at 01:01 AM.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar
    Originally posted by equus
    I am no hero JC............just doing my part to help somebody survive.........everybody is a hero in their own way..........our soldiers, the cop who walks the beat, the fireman who saves a life, the father that worries about his child, the mother that tucks her child in to make sure the child is warm, so it is not such a big deal............everyone here at this site is a hero in their own little domain............you are a hero to your child you looks upto you JC.........and for me my mom and dad were heroes..........
    Funny . . .

When someone, who has done something that is bon-fide wonderful, plays it down -- it just make there "hero-ness" loom that much larger.
    The only constant is change.

The REAL HERO is in Nepal, struggling to help that country enact some Clean Air Act. He is also working hard to train the existing technicians to get an education and learn to be good citizens and also is hiding from the daily bombings there. That person is the hero JC and not me............This is not the forum to go into but I do have a constant line open to that country with people helping in any way they can. We here have our own little disasters to worry about. We need to help our people here who are in need before we go galavanting around. JC I am honored by your kind words and humbled.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Equus - not only are you a hero but you also helped me save 15% on my car insurance.
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    Equus - not only are you a hero but you also helped me save 15% on my car insurance.
    OMG..........roflmao...........you are the best SC..........you always bring a smile to a face............just when I thought it was safe to open threads and read, there you are making me split my sides.........

Equus, you are the wind beneath my wings....
    Jeremiah 29:11

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Equus, you are the oil within my gears....

(sorry, couldn't resist)
    Mike - Been Converged?