+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar

Roamed out of the Lounge

Okay, I roamed out of the lounge today and I ended up here. Jeez - this place is boring. There are no random posts, silly rants, all business all the time. I remember the old days when you would be able to come here and laugh a little. Where is ShackRat when you need him?

<<Yawn>> has anyone learned how to jig the frigger on the framistam? WHO CARES! Come on people, write! Use your creative juices. This post will be up for such a short amount of time before MRailing banishes me back to the lounge. Post your thoughts, make pdaphonehome fun again. Do something fun and do not send yet another link to the Yeti who bats penguins. How distasteful!

First, my favorite iceberg splits again... then NJ elects Corzine... now this forum has become as much fun as spending the Fall in Paris. I feel like I am at a Jeffrey Tambor convention.

Don't do it MRAILING, do not move this post. Just move along on to another thread about WM 5. Let me stay for 10 minutes. Come on... please... come on! If you move this thread MW will get really ticked off. Plus, everytime you move one of my threads you have to move one from MEG.
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Converged and Insane!

Re: Roamed out of the Lounge

Picture the following: Bill Gates singing a country song to members of his family while hung upside down by his toes.

Click Here - Dear Billy!

Last edited by GLP403b; 11-10-2005 at 02:05 PM.

Re: Roamed out of the Lounge

Originally posted by sloppychachi
    Okay, I roamed out of the lounge today and I ended up here. Jeez - this place is boring. There are no random posts, silly rants, all business all the time. I remember the old days when you would be able to come here and laugh a little. Where is ShackRat when you need him?

<<Yawn>> has anyone learned how to jig the frigger on the framistam? WHO CARES! Come on people, write! Use your creative juices. This post will be up for such a short amount of time before MRailing banishes me back to the lounge. Post your thoughts, make pdaphonehome fun again. Do something fun and do not send yet another link to the Yeti who bats penguins. How distasteful!

First, my favorite iceberg splits again... then NJ elects Corzine... now this forum has become as much fun as spending the Fall in Paris. I feel like I am at a Jeffrey Tambor convention.

Don't do it MRAILING, do not move this post. Just move along on to another thread about WM 5. Let me stay for 10 minutes. Come on... please... come on! If you move this thread MW will get really ticked off. Plus, everytime you move one of my threads you have to move one from MEG.
    Come on, I only have moved 1 or 2 of your posts over to the lounge. The first one was because I think I was the only moderator who hadn't moved one, and the second was because I was having a bad day and it made me feel better.

Like I said before, I am a shaker, not a mover....

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    I was just about to post an APB for the Penguin. I don't Michael is the one you have to worry about, it's that Equus character that tosses threads around like crumpled up newspaper.

Hey, what's black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white.....

A penguin falling downstairs...

Mark

fine, no more clubbing penguins or baby seals.

How about penguin jokes?

Q: what do you call a penguin thaat can lift a polar bear?
    A: Sir

Converged and Insane!
    lol, I see someone moved the thread. So who was it? Anyone claiming responsibility?

So anyone checked out:

http://www.yetisports.org/

All I can say is Penguin baseball...

Or Penguin drop, or Orca Penguin Slap...

Gotta love the penguin games...

And no I didn't move it...

Originally posted by MEG
    I was just about to post an APB for the Penguin. I don't Michael is the one you have to worry about, it's that Equus character that tosses threads around like crumpled up newspaper.

Hey, what's black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white.....

A penguin falling downstairs...

Mark
    LOL. That was a good one.
    i760 VZW

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    I hear that there's an all you can eat penguin buffet at Joe’s Bar and Grill......

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    These threads always degenerate to penguin bashing. However, to show my solidarity with SC, I will now plant a random post out in the forums somewhere for a Mod to find and move to the Lounge.

Viva la Chachi!!!!

Mark

Originally posted by MEG
    These threads always degenerate to penguin bashing. However, to show my solidarity with SC, I will now plant a random post out in the forums somewhere for a Mod to find and move to the Lounge.

Viva la Chachi!!!!

Mark
    Too funny! I had already seen it and replied to it...
    Jeremiah 29:11

Originally posted by MEG

Viva la Chachi!!!!

Mark
    Not to hard to find your posts since yesterday....

Has anyone seen my Stylus?

Hahahah, that was my 1300th post...

Mysterious Penguin sloppychachi's Avatar
    Originally posted by MEG

Viva la Chachi!!!!

Mark
    ROFL... Thanks I needed that!
    Here..maybe... do you smell something fishy?

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    Originally posted by MEG

Viva la Chachi!!!!

Mark
    ROTFLMAO!

Mark

Way OT here, I am trading my i730 for the Moto E815..............deal done last night. I hope to have fun with that flip-phone.............
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Why the E815 and not the VX9800? At least the VX would be weening you off of pda phones slowly.
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2

Originally posted by IvanLasston
    Why the E815 and not the VX9800? At least the VX would be weening you off of pda phones slowly.
    I cannot be weaned off these dang PDA's. Just trading places and still have the i700.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Originally posted by equus
    I cannot be weaned off these dang PDA's. Just trading places and still have the i700.
    Why are you giving up your i730?

Mark

Originally posted by MEG
    Why are you giving up your i730?

Mark
    Should I say, it does not "excite" me anymore................dang thing is trouble free, everything works in it, Wi-Fi works, BT works good, never needs a hard or soft reset>>>>>>>>>>>> this has what got me worried, how can this be so nice to me? is this the quiet before the storm? I am used to having these lock-up or freeze or some damn stupid program does not work...........this thing is scary, it works all the time and I need something that flexes my "cranium muscles", besides I have nothing to complain to VZW about.............and that is making me a miserable person.... Plus a good member on board wants the i730 and he being a fellow serviceman I figured I would sell it to him on a good deal and get his e815 and see what I can mess up on it......