+ Reply to Thread

Is this a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

He says he has like 600 of them, they dont come with the companion cd. How could I get that cd? I dont mind the phone being used or slightly defected because I can pay sprint $50 and get a new one under the warranty for my account as long as I can activate it and he said he does a test call. Help please, trying to find the best deal to join the ppc world..., who isnt?

I stay away from people selling electronics on Ebay when they have less than 200 feedback, or when they have only been registered for a couple of months.

This person was registered on: Member since Jul-26-05

Also almost all the old auctions are around a $1 or so, easy to build up the feedback.

This just has bad news all over it...

stay away from cheap phone that doesn't come with any accessaries.

first, check what he's selling....he's selling all these scam stuff..

second, if you really wanna buy it from him....ask him to give you ESN number (make sure it is the right one out of 600 phones he has)

third, i also bought 6600 like a month ago. (from ebay)
    now i regret. i regret that i should've paid more to buy a phone
    that comes with many accesaries. (usually you can buy one around 400-450 with many accesaries from ebay)

because once you step into PPC world, there's no going back.

(Mastercard version)
    so far, i bought 6600 ($350)-->Jabra BT 800 ($80)-->several programs ($100)-->plan to buy GPS ($250)-->plan to buy 1gb sd card ($70)---->playing with your ppc (priceless)

I dont want to spend too much though, especially on myself when christmas is around the corner...

How about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

How is Sprint going to give you a new phone when you didn't get it from them to start with?

THAT sounds like a scam to me!

I'd go legit...
    Ever had "one of those days"? I'm having "one of those LIVES!"
    XV6800, XV6700 AND an XV6600, Plantronics Voyager 855 Stereo BT Headset, Jabra JX-10 Release 2, Aliph Jawbone, Motorola H700, Motorola H850, Jabra BT800, Sony HBH-660, 2 GB SD

Originally posted by revelry
    I dont want to spend too much though, especially on myself when christmas is around the corner...

How about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
    If you're going to do ebay.. the second looks legit to me.. the first, no.

btf

I dont buy any used electronics. If you are going to spend some money, why not spend a little more to make sure you get a new product with a warranty.

I dont want to spend $100-$200 on a paperweight when i could spend $299 on a brand new one guaranteed to work with a warranty.

The extra money is worth it

I got my G1000 w/ pharoes GPS from Ebay a while back and I'm happy. but this deal for the 6600 in the comments said something like "don't order from this auction, the wholesaler missinformed me and I can't stop the auction" hhmm sounds like you probably shouldn't bid on this......
    iPhone 3G (sorry Sprint, I have been to the mountain top!) <-- Sprint Mogul PPC 6800 (not enough memory) <-- PPC 6700 (loaner from sprint) <-- PPC 6600 (no EVDO) <-- G1000 (no SMS) Cardo Scala-500 BT
    I'm rockin Verizon Fios baby! 20Mbs is dumb fast! http://www.speedtest.net/result/295783856.png

This is what the first one has on a reply to a question:
    PLease do not order this product!! The wholesaler gave me some misleading information. Please withdraw your orders send me a email with questins capriottijohn2003@yahoo.com I can not stop the auction.

So the answer to the question for that one is, "NO".

Second one looks reasonable, but the price is going to be relatively higher.
    Last edited by Trident; 11-17-2005 at 01:21 PM.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

Will the xv6600 work with sprint?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1

Originally posted by Converge2001
    I dont want to spend $100-$200 on a paperweight when i could spend $299 on a brand new one guaranteed to work with a warranty.

The extra money is worth it
    The 6600 brand new from sprint is more expensive than the 6700. And the 6700 from Sprint will cost me $420 with the savings they offer.

I've decided to suck it up and pay the $450 for a new 6600. Problem is, no Sprint store within 30miles of me has it in stock. Have to wait...