+ Reply to Thread
    MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?

APB - SloppyChachi

This is an All Points Bulletin to be on the look out for a "SloppyChachi" He's been MIA for days/weeks? now and was last seen babbling in the Lounge about getting rid of his i730. If you see him, please remain calm and report his whereabouts to "Sweet Connie" Do not try to apprehend yourself, he may look like a cute little penguin, but he can hurl insults like a drunk debutante on homecoming.

Mark

Last I heard, there was something about a pilgrimage to the Holy Land (the South Pole). Either that or he is filming "March of the Penguins 2: Penguins gone Wild!".
    Jeremiah 29:11

I heard that he was in an igloo in the New Jersey farmlands and was out making "snow penguins"...
    John

I heard he went to California for the winter to commune with govenor peguinator.
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Never mind looking for him................I have him as a hostage........you will soon hear about the ransom details.............
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar
    Originally posted by equus
    Never mind looking for him................I have him as a hostage........you will soon hear about the ransom details.............
    Now, Mr. Equus -- we see through your code!! You are pretty transparent.

Any child could figure it out in a snap -- that the word hostage, broken apart forms "host age"

I think its absolutely wonderful that you have invited our elderly penguin friend to be your guest for the holiday!!

Did he bring a fruitcake?

P.S. what are you doing up so early?
    The only constant is change.

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    Do we need a SloppyChachi Escape Plan?

We did so well with the Equus one!

Mark

Originally posted by MEG
    Do we need a SloppyChachi Escape Plan?

We did so well with the Equus one!

Mark
    ha.ha....ha..........he is in eastern europe in a very secure place........might be pretty hard for y'all to execute an escape plan. "connie rice" just visited him and said that he was "in excellent spirits" and was looking forward to an early release. "connie" did say that the Govt. is doing everything they can to expedite this matter but they have a few more "hurdles" to jump. That said I have been driving a very hard bargain and have asked that VZW release the WM5 for the i730 first and that the members here will test it first amd make sure it is stable and also make sure the BT stack is capable to doing OBEX and only then that I will schedule further talks. Till then soory my friends SC will be in solitary confinement, but just so you know he is being fed fresh fish on a regular basis.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Originally posted by JimCapraro
    Now, Mr. Equus -- we see through your code!! You are pretty transparent.

Any child could figure it out in a snap -- that the word hostage, broken apart forms "host age"

I think its absolutely wonderful that you have invited our elderly penguin friend to be your guest for the holiday!!

Did he bring a fruitcake?

P.S. what are you doing up so early?
    well done Sir in decoding my cryptic message.
    yes, as you can tell I have been a very good host even though I engage in a few nefarious activities like taking penguins as hostages (it was a business decision solely funded by VZW and MS).
    as far as him bringing "gifts".........he did bring some "fish cakes" with him. He was mumbling something about the bad food in eastern europe or may be there was too much mercury in the fish there, as you all know he is very "diet-conscious".
    Sir, I guess you fail to recognise that the time here in the eastern bloc is around 5PM.............

MEG
    Have you seen my stylus?
    ha.ha....ha..........he is in eastern europe in a very secure place........might be pretty hard for y'all to execute an escape plan. "connie rice" just visited him and said that he was "in excellent spirits" and was looking forward to an early release. "connie" did say that the Govt. is doing everything they can to expedite this matter but they have a few more "hurdles" to jump. That said I have been driving a very hard bargain and have asked that VZW release the WM5 for the i730 first and that the members here will test it first amd make sure it is stable and also make sure the BT stack is capable to doing OBEX and only then that I will schedule further talks. Till then soory my friends SC will be in solitary confinement, but just so you know he is being fed fresh fish on a regular basis.
    All this coming from the guy with the hole in is head!

Maybe it has awakened your "creative side".

"I heard from my cousin's, friend's, Aunt, that they saw Sloppy pass out at 31 flavors last night"........and will be on the next "Real World" on MTV.

Mark

Originally posted by MEG
    All this coming from the guy with the hole in is head!

"I heard from my cousin's, friend's, Aunt, that they saw Sloppy pass out at 31 flavors last night"........and will be on the next "Real World" on MTV.

Mark
    Hey, watch it buddy......that hole has helped my brain to breathe a little better as it was getting stuffy in there.......
    umm,"creative side"? I like that...........thank you for pointing out that hidden talent of mine............this is why I like this forum, members helping other members build confidence............

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar
    <--- He says in his 999th post

Originally posted by MEG

Mark
    If you look at equus's avatar those green gears behind the gold and orange ones were not spinning before his surgery -- those must be the "creativity" gears.
    The only constant is change.