+ Reply to Thread

is sprint CS in the land of idiots?

ok so about 2.5 weeks ago i decided to take the leap and switch from t-mobile to sprint.

ordered my phone and package and said "do not overnight it i will be out of town all week" needeless to say they overnighted it
    I ordered it on monday recieved it on tuesday but then to my suprise i recieved a second one on friday. after 2 hours and explaining it to 4 people at sprint I think I have everything sorted out when all of a sudden my service is turned off. well some idiot decided to put all charges for both phones, both activations and both service plans on my one bill, which put me over my limit. so..... back on the phone for another 2.5 hours repeatedly asking to be put through to a supervisor, but they always seem to be busy (wonder why?). so here it is a week later and still no return kit for the extra phone meanwhile sprint still has my money for that phone.

then I decide to do the PRL update, sent the e-mail because it seems simple...not so
    first attempt i get an e-mail stating it must be done at a sprint store. second attmpt they ask me all these security questions because my e-mail doesn't match my account e-mail.

I live in Austin texas, the idiot put Alston texas. so i had to straighten that out, then i got the prl update over the phone like so many other people.

this is what happens when you export your service center and pay .02 an hour.

Sounds like you were trying to get too many things done in one phone call to CS.

In my experience, DO NOT attempt to get more than 1 thing done per phone call, max 2. The second one has to be really minor and totally not related to the 1st one.

I had this one Canadian the other day... when I was updating my PRL... he was so ridiculous it was all I could do not to laught at him on the phone! Could be worse... could be dell!

Originally posted by bkgepdog
    I had this one Canadian the other day... when I was updating my PRL... he was so ridiculous it was all I could do not to laught at him on the phone! Could be worse... could be dell!
    LOL. Don't even start with Dell. If Sprint is bad, you have no idea.

Is it just me or has CS gotten way worse since the Nextel merger??????
    Tomorrow I'll start recycling my ex deserves a second chance =)

spr
    BTW I tried the email method and nothing, although I did the option as other. I am on hold now. I spoke to someone who said that I don't need the prl update even after I told them what prl I have and what the current one is. I have called before and had it occur within 20 minutes. I don't get some of the people these days. STILL ON HOLD....

spr
    ok just had it done after speaking with technical support and waiting 30 min. The cool thing was that I tried *2 just 2 min after the call and it was ready

i had a very similar problem happen to me. the sent me my first phone without a back cover!!!

the did the supervisor thing and spoke to over 20 reps. no one was able to help so i canceled the account and told them to keep there phone and service.

i sent a huge email to the extutive offices and recived a reply in 5 days. they assigned me a excutive account analyist that did everything for me.

i came back and im really happy with my phone

Is the Pope German?