+ Reply to Thread

Worried about Seidio Cust. Service...

So I got some cool stuff from Seidio as gifts from my wife. Like the Car kit, a skin, the vertical skin pouch....but I'd like to return the car kit because it doesn't work with the skin. And I'd also like to return the pouch for the new holster. Problem is- Seidio says their return policy is 14 days from purchase and no returns- only refunds. I called customer service and the woman cheerily repeated this. I explained that my wife ordered them on the 2nd, and I naturally received them on the 25th. Well past the 14 day marker. She said that I "could try the RMA process" but that the policy is 14 days. What gives? anyone have any experience with this? I figure if I can't return the goods I'm out $150 and very dissatisfied with Seidio customer service.....

Try to escellate it to a supervisor, but if that doesn't work, then they got ya.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9

All is well (hopefully). I got confirmation from Seidio that I could send the gear back! I of course immediately ordered the skinned holster and a couple stylii Chivalry is not dead after all.....